Y/N

Y/N: The story begins with my parents. Hell it be easier if I do this. 

Y/N claps his hands connecting his mind to everyone else so they can see his memory.

???: Hello everyone I will be your narrator for this journey thanks to master Y/N. Please keep all hands and feet inside the memory bubble at all time. I have always wanted to say that. Now have a seat

Everyone sees a man in a movie theater outfit and then they sit down and gets locked in as a land dragon rises and starts moving.

Narrator: This is Malachite she will be our transport for today. 

They all start seeing memory bubbles as Malachite jumps into one.

Narrator: Long ago before the great war Humans, devils, and angels all lived in harmony with one another then everything changed with the disappearance of one person. Master Y/N. He was the prince to the King and Queen of all humanity, they flourished and prosper and there was peace and at the time humans lived very long lives.

They see a child Y/N running around with two familiar kids, Sirzechs and Serafall with adults in the background Zeoctious, Velena, And Azazael. Everyone gasped as narrator shushed them.

Narrator: Please leave all gasps and questions till the end of the memory sequence. The humans and devils were great friends and some angels had a love hate relationship with them. Azazael loved being with humans, Michael pre-war did not care for such low born creations of God but still new not to underestimate them. Y/N was the strongest there was in all the land but also the kindest.

Y/N is seen helping everyone from carrying groceries, to giving advice about things needed to be improved. Then they would see him spar with Zechs as Sera watched clapping.

 Y/N: Come on Z you can do better than that.

Zechs: GRRRR WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CALLING ME Z.

They would continue sword fighting as Y/N would then slap the sword away dropping Zechs to the ground

Y/N: Thats 10-0 old friend.

Zechs: yeah yeah I will get you one day don't you worry

Both laugh as Y/N helps Zechs us then Sera comes over and they all start walking away.

Narrator: Everyone loved Y/N. They knew that the kingdom would be fine with Y/N as King...Until...

As Narrator said that they sees a more current looking Y/N taking a walk through the woods as two people appear.

???: Well hello prince Y/N you shouldn't be out here by yourself.

???: Yeah you could get hurt or worse

Y/N: I can take care of myself the question is why are two angels here without permission from father.

Both looked at each other then revealed their wings.

???: So You knew

???: Saves us the trouble of explaining. Anyway we dont need permission we are GOD'S angels we stand above you filth. We are here to kill you and start a war where all you human and devils die  and that traitor Azazael.

Both pull out holy swords getting ready to fight as Y/N pulls out his own.

Raphael: I am Raphael.

Gabriel: I am Gabriel.

Y/N: You both made 5 mistakes coming here:

1. You enter my fathers kingdom without permission. * Charges at them attacking them with a 360 sword swing separating the two.*

2. Trying to start a war to kill my fellow  humans.* Attacks Raphael first both swords connect then Y/N kicks him into a tree.*

3. Insulting my devil and Angelic family. * attacks Gabriel headbutting her and when she tries to kick him in the head Y/N grabs her leg doing a hulk and Loki move smashing her into the ground multiple times then throws her through 3 trees landing on a boulder.*

4: Interrupting me during my walk. * both angels charge at him Y/N does a signature Uchiha split leg kick hitting both of them.

and finally number 5: ATTACKING ME  BEFORE LUNCH ON MY BIRTHDAY.

Finishing that sentence Y/N grabs both angels by the head and slams them into the ground over and over again then grabs Raphael by his wings.

Raphael: No wait please don't we are sorry we will stop please anything but this.

Y/N: too late for sorrys.

Y/N then takes his sword and cuts both of his wings off tossing them to the side. Raph now screams in pure pain so loud it could be heard in the castel where everyone is setting up for a surprise party including the town. Everyone hears the scream and the king, queen, soldiers, devils, and certain angels all run to the scream. Before they could arrive Gabriel uses a spell in anger destroying the ground from under him they both fall as Y/N sword falls from his hand and lands in a stone ( Hint Hint). She then teleports away after covering the hole, back to heaven creating a bull story to Michael about being attacked by Y/N and Raph dying. Everyone arrives to see Y/N sword in a stone, a pair of bloody angel wings and evidence.

F/N: SON... SON WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE COME OUT

M/N: HONEY WHERE ARE YOU.

ZECHS: YO BRO COME ON STOP PLAYING

 Everyone keeps calling for him then puts two and two together and boy did it not go well everyone was screaming the devils released their auras, the angels that were there including Azazael were so mad their wings started to become black, and the humans took it worse of all for they lost someone so dear to them that they just lost it...

Narrator: Once all that happened War was declared on heaven and it just kept going. Years and years to the point where only a key few knew why they were fighting. But when the two dragons came up and everyone banded together to fight them a treaty was made, separating everyone to their respectful places. Humans stopped living for a long time and forgot the supernatural, Angels after losing God realized how important humans are, the  new fallen angels some were mad at how the war ended while others just went on with their lives, the devils after losing everything appointed new kings who earned their spot. But the Gremory family, Serafall, and Azazael would always come to earth every now and then for Y/N and his families grave....

They all see the grave and some teared up. Then they were transported to where Y/N had fallen more specifically underground.

Narrator: many years went by but Y/N was never dead he was frozen by Raph he realized the mistake he made when even after trying to kill him he still took care of him best he could so Raph used a power he had called forbidden balor view to freeze him in time for a long time. when it finally broke Y/N was disorient. He then explored the cave after burying Raph and found an orb he grabbed it and one thing lead to another and here we are in the timeline.

Malachite jumped out the memory bubble.

Narrator: THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL BELONGINGS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY* snaps finger breaking the connection*.

Y/N: Now you know my story happy.

They were all silent and then they looked at him.

Y/N:...anyway um we all have school and i'm sure the devil kings have work to do soo..yeah.

Everyone nodded and starts to leave. Y/N cleans up.

Y/N: You four might as well come out I know you did not want leave.

Zeoctious, Velena, Zechs, and Serafall came out. they all looked at each other.

Y/N:.... You know I hate being called out...

They all hug him as he starts crying. Y/N never had time to process what happened he thought no one would be there for him anymore but he did he still had his devil family and so he cried for the longest time in forever.