KOKABIEL

Kiba POV

Kiba is barely able to stand after going up against such a powerful fallen angel. Even with both balance breakers equipped he only managed to scratch him. As a last desperation attempt Kiba with his last bit of power transfers all of it to his sword and launches it into the sky exploding like fireworks then falls down unconscious.

Kokabiel: HAHAHAHAHA WHAT WAS THAT A PUNY ATTEMPT TO CALL FOR HELP NO ONE CAN STOP ME I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU AND THIS ACCURSED TOWN AND START ANOTHER WAR WHERE THE FALLEN ANGELS WILL WIN THIS TIME.

As he said this he charges the biggest light spear he could and throws it at Kiba.

Kokabiel: DIE YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A SWORDSMAN.

As Kokabiel throws the light spear and it lands smoke envelopes the land and yet nothing was destroyed for the spear was caught.

Y/N POV  few mins before

Y/N was stretching waiting for the signal from Kiba. Now you may be wondering how would he know about the signal well it is simple. Y/N told him to.

*FLASHBACK*

Kiba: What do you mean I am gonna lose. I thought I was powerful and strong.

Y/N: Don't get me wrong you are very powerful Kiba but going up against someone like Kokabiel is an entirely different story all together. But don't worry for I have a plan. If which you will fail to kill Kokabiel I need you to use whatever energy you have left and launch it into the sky that will be my que to come in and well save the day.

Kiba looked at him and sighed: Okay fine.

Y/N: Thank you Kiba now lets go save our home.

*CURRENT TIME*
Y/N sees the firework smiling and puts on his mask teleporting to the location and catches the light spear.

Y/N: MY MY WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. *looks at Kiba and sighs*You know I am pretty sure when I meant last of your energy I DID NOT MEAN YOUR FINAL BREATHE YOU HARD HEADED DRAGONIC SWORDSMAN.

Kokabiel: WHO THE GRIGORI ARE YOU

Y/N: I AM THE ONE WHO GUARD THIS TOWN AND ITS INHABITANTS. I AM THE ONE WHO STANDS AT THE PINNACLE OF ALL RACES. I CLAIM THE POWER OF THOSE WHO ARE UNWORTHY TO WIELD SUCH POWERS. I AM THE LIBERATOR AND YOU ARE UNWORTHY OF LIFE KOKABIEL SO I HAVE COME TO CLAIM IT.

Kokabiel laughing like a maniac but sees Y/N breaks his light spear turning it into light particles. Y/N then releases his aura this causes Kokabiel to stagger a little.

Kokabiel: I'LL KILL YOU. I WON'T LET ANYONE GET IN THE WAY OF MY..

Before he could even finish the sentence he spews up blood from his mouth seeing a red light spear piercing his abdomen.

Kokabiel: UGH H-HOW.

Y/N: YOU TALK ALOT LET'S JUST GET THIS OVER WITH SHALL WE.

Y/N charges at Kokabiel with two light spears in his hands like sword as Kokabiel does the same both attack each other swords clashing against each other. Y/N gets cut a few times but regerates due to the Phenix regeneration stolen by Riser. Bothe parties then back away. Y/N condenses a Power of Destruction ball infused with holy lightning and launches it like a beam, Kokabiel barely dodges but loses the left side of his wings and his left arm. He then falls to the ground in pain screaming. The blast was so powerful that it left a hole in Sona's barrier. Y/N then walks up to the fallen.

Kokabiel: NO WAIT PLEASE I-I'LL DO ANYHTING JUST DON'T KILL ME PLEASE.

Y/N: YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER ME BUT I'LL INDULGE YOUR WISH YOU WANTED EXCALIBUR SO BAD I'LL GIVE HER TO YOU.

Y/N then pulls out the sword he made from the two Excalibur fragments raises it up and stabs it into the fallens back over and over again. (A/N: If you want a reference think the Nazgul from lord of the Rings where they are stabbing the bed or Overlord where the Death Knight is stabbing that greedy Nobel). Y/N then cuts Kokabiels head off as it rolls on the ground with fear in his face and if you look hard enough tears.

Y/N: THE DEATH IS COMPLETE...YOU CAN COME OUT NOW WHITE DRAGON I KNOW YOU ARE THERE.

As Y/N says this the barrier is destroyed as a person clad in white armor similar to Draigs but with blue translucent wings. The wings then begin to glow.

???: FORGIVE ME MY LORD I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS YOU.

as the wings said this the person in the armor starts talking.

???: Albion who is this and why are you so afraid of him.

Albion: THAT IS A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY. DO NOT ANGER HIM FOR EVEN WITH JUGGERNAUT DRIVE YOU WOULD NOT BEAT HIM.

Y/N: I take it you are here for this fallen.

???: yes but he is dead so it..

Before finishing Y/N tosses the body and head to him.

Y/N: Now leave.

Draig: WILL YOU JUST IGNORE ME WHITE.

Albion: I SEE YOU HAVE A POWERFUL HOST DRAIG YET WHEN I FELT YOUR PRESENCE IT WAS NOT THIS STRONG ORIGINALLY.

Y/N: That would be my doing his previous holder was  unworthy of Draig so I gave him to the current holder.

Albion: IMPRESSIVE VALI LET US GO NOW

Vali: Tch fine

Both disappear. Y/N sees everyone on the ground and grabs Kiba putting him over his shoulder as Sona and her peerage arrive.

Sona: Who are you and what are you doing with Kiba.

Y/N slowly takes his mask off to the point you see his mouth.

Y/N: You already know since you lost to me Sona dear.

Y/N teleports away with Kiba as Sona eyes widen and then orders her peerage to attend to Rias and her peerage.

Sona: ' I guess you have alot to tell me Y/N'

Y/N returns home and tosses Kiba onto the guest bed and uses Phenix flames to heal him and lets him rest. He then leaves Kiba on the bed to sleep.

Y/N: So Sam we both know that Irina person will take the fragments back to Rome. But I also feel something drawing me to Rome as well it feels powerful.

SAM: THAT WOULD BE A SACRED GEAR USER WHO HAS TWO GEARS CALLED GILGAMESH AND ENKIDU.

Y/N: What do they do I've never heard of them.

SAM: GILGAMESH GIVES YOU THE ABILITY TO LAUNCH EITHER SWORDS, AXES, SPEARS, OR MAGICAL ATTACKS FROM PORTALS AND ENKIDU ARE HOLY CHAINS THAT NO ONE CAN BREAK NOT EVEN GOD WELL EXCEPT ME SINCE I MADE THEM. THEY AREN'T NECESSARILY FROM THIS WORLD THEY ARE FROM A ALTERNATE REALITY AND I STOLE THEM FROM THEIR USERS CAUSE I WANTED TO SEE IF I COULD.' AND BECAUSE THE AUTHOR WANTED TO JUST MAKE US EVEN MORE SCARIER ISN'T THAT RIGHT AUTHOR BOSS'.

A/N: WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL SAM THIS AIN'T CHEAP TO REPAIR YOU THINK BLACKSMITH Y/N WANTS TO COME HERE TO FIX THIS UGHHHHH BLACKSMITH HERO.  DO IT AGAIN AND I SWEAR YO YOU I'LL GIVE YOU TO KUROKA AND AKENO TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT

SAM: I'LL BE GOOD.

A man that looks exactly like Y/N but with a hammer comes in.

Y/N 2: Really ughhhh I was about to beat the hell out of an annoying guy with a spear you are lucky time stops when I do this BY THE COMMAND OF THE BLACKSMITH HERO I COMMAND  YOU TO FIX WHAT HAS BEEN BROKEN. REPAIR ALL.

The hammer smashes against the ground fixing the wall.

Y/N: Sam you okay you're shaking.

Sam: n-nothing Y/N lets just get ready.