6/7 acquired

Y/N is is Rome and " Accidentally" bumps into Irina both dropping very similar cases. Y/N apologizes alot and takes the case with the swords while Irina takes the false case. Y/N teleports the case home but head to the power signature he has been feeling.

Y/N: There it is...of course it is in this place and of all people to have it it had to be the HIM.

The power lead him straight to the pope in his holy house. Y/N walks in and sees the pope by himself yet he looks different.

Pope: Hello my son have you come to give thanks to the holy God standing before you.

Y/N: No I have come to take the power that is clearly corrupting you.

The pope gets mad hearing this.

Pope: LOOK HERE YOU MONGROL I WAS GIVEN THIS POWER TO BE THE NEW GOD OF THIS WORLD AND I WILL NOT LET ANYONE GET IN MY WAY NOT YOU NOT ANYONE.

SAM: 'It seems like the power has gotten to his head we must get it out before it gets worse'

Y/N: 'Agreed'

Y/N charges towards the pope as he opens dozens of gold portals and launches many weapons at him. Y/n took out Excalibur and a light sword and dodges what he could and blocks what he can't with the swords. He is also on the offensive sending out orbs of POD and lightning at him that also gets countered by him dodging or using whatever he can use to stop it. Y/N gets close enough to grab the pope and punch him while draining some power from him but the pope sends him fly with chains as they hold Y/N to the ground.

Pope: HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR MONGROL HANDS ON ME...why do I feel weaker.

Y/N: Isn't it obvious I took your power and yet I feel incomplete.

Sam: Gilgamesh and Enkidu do not like to be away from each other so you need to get Enkidu quickly.

Y/N: Right

Pope:  NONE CAN ESCAPE FROM MY HOLY CHAINS. NOW GIVE ME BACK MY POWER.

As he said this Y/N broke the chains and charges and him again but can't use Gilgamesh to help  so he stops in front of the priest with a sword to his neck.

Y/N: You lose 

Y/N grabs him by the neck and takes Enkidu from him tossing him aside.

Pope: NO NO NO MY POWER MY AUTHORITY GONE...GIVE IT BACK

He looks back to see the mysterious person gone and he begins crying as church people and Irina run in seeing him on the ground.

Irina: YOUR HOLINESS * Runs to him* are you okay?

Pope: It's gone all my power is gone...

Irina: H-How?

Pope: Some man in a mask came and attacked me.

Irina:...Liberator...well I am back and I brought the swords with me

Pope: Good good and I'd like to hear more on this liberator.

Irina opens the case and sees a note she open the note it says " Thanks for my swords I will be taking very good care of them better then you ever could thanks again. love liberator ;)' seeing this pissed everyone one in the church off. Even Michael in heaven

All: LIBERATORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Y/N returns home hearing people talk in his living room and looks to see who it is.

Y/N: Well this isn't good.

Sona, and her peerage, a very furious Rias and her peerage along with a furious Issei, and Kiba whos rubbing his head.

Kiba: Sorry bro orders are orders.

Y/N: Eh I knew this would happen... snacks anyone?

No one raised their hand except Koneko because well Y/N makes killer snacks. Y/N gets the snacks and tea ready.

Y/N: Sona I assume tomato head told you everything about me correct.

Sona: Yes she has. I do have questions though. Why didn't you tell us?

Y/N: Really a certain someone would constantly bother me about joining her peerage and no I will not join yours Sona I respect you but no.

Sona nodded her head as Rias got mad.

Rias: I DEMAND YOU GIVE DRAIG BACK TO ISSEI RIGHT NOW HE BELONGS TO HIM.

Kiba and Y/N look at each other as Kiba, Y/N, Sam and Draig all took a deep breath in and said.

All 4: HELL NO HE/I AINT GOING BACK TO THAT PERVERT.

Kiba: Sorry Buchou even if I wanted to, which I don't only Y/N has the power to do such a thing

Draig: I AM NOT LEAVING.

Issei: But Draig imagine all the fun we could have you could help me be the harem king and have  women fawning over us and so many..

Y/N: FINISH THAT SENTENCE I DARE YOU* POINTS EXCALIBUR AT HIM*

Seeing the sword made the devils hiss and fall back.

Rias: H-How do you have that those are suppose to be in Rome minus the two you stole.

Y/N: Simple I stole it from the church and no miss Xenovia I did not hurt Irina

Seeing a blue haired girl about to take out a holy sword but puts it back.

Y/N: Now if there isn't anything else lets enjoy the snacks and toast to being alive yes?

They all nod as Issei and Rias are still pissed but join anyway.

Y/N: Oh also I hear tomorrow is family day this should be fun.

Rias and Sona spit the tea out right quick remembering this hoping their families don't find out. Tsubaki and Akeno just smile innocently like nothing is wrong.