CH 15 YOUNG DEVILS GATHER

Y/N is sitting down staring out the window on a train. Where is the train going you may ask well to HELL.

*FLASHBACK TIME*

Zechs, Sera, and Y/N are lounging around drinking tea.

Zechs: So Y/N can we ask a favor of you?

Y/N: No I will not turn myself into a devil, no I won't train any devils beside Kiba and maybe Koneko but besides that shoot.

Sera: No no Y/N-kun. We wanted you to come to a meeting happening in hell soon.

Zechs: Yes since you proclaimed yourself as representative of the humans we would like for you to be there, the meeting is to forge an alliance between the other myths to stop the Kaos brigade since they themselves are gathering allies from other myths.

Y/N: Hm you make good points, fine then I will go.

Zechs: Perfect Rias and her peerage will be heading to the train tomorrow, since you don't want to be rude and teleport right?

Y/N: But I don't want to deal with her bull...

Sera unleashes her aura and gives a sadistic grin: RIGHT YN????

Y/N scared: Right I'll go

*Flashback over*

Y/N: Stupid Sera making go on this damn train

Sam: HOW IS IT YOU CAN FACE LITERAL POWER HOUSES YET WHEN IT COMES TO HER YOU GET SCARED LIKE THAT.

Y/N: She just has that effect on people...sadly.

SAM: Mhm

Y/N: Go away.

Y/N then looks up to see Kiba sitting across from him.

Y/N: Problem old friend.

Kiba: Maybe I don't know I feel like I am just not powerful enough yet.

Y/N: What makes you say that?

Kiba: I don't know I just feel like I am living up to my full potential.

Y/N: Welll that could be because haven't yet, I have this gear called God's Eye not only does it tell me everything there is about a person; Name, rank, status but it also tells me about a person's sacred gear as well as their progress with it. 

Kiba: Okay what does mine say?

Y/N: Let me show you * offers hand*

Kiba takes his hand as Y/N Focuses and they both appear in Y/N's mindscape it is a nice cozy room.

Y/N: OH RAZIELLLL can you pull up Kiba's file please?

They both see an angel carrying a book.

Raziel: Sure thing boss * Opens the book and pulls out a file labeled Yuto Kiba* here we are.

Y/N takes it and Raz leaves.

Y/N: Raz is the angel that had God's eye before me then when he tried to take Sam got stuck in here. Anyway..

Y/N put the file down and opens it showing a Hologram of Kiba and everything about him. Name, age, so on so forth but there were parts that had locks on them.

Kiba: What are those?

Y/N: Those my friend are your sacred gears untapped power. You see when you absorbed that crystal that had the souls of your friends it gave you the ability to wield holy weapons all I did was help you tap into that but it also gave you another sacred gear.