Family Day

Family day has come Y/N sees everyone with their family and Y/N just feels sad since his parents are gone. He hears a commotion is happening in the gym and hears the words magic girl

Y/N: 'Noo it couldn't be..no' * runs to the gym seeing Saji shoo everyone away Rias, Issei, Sona, Tsubaki all talking to a girl in a magical girl outfit*....'it is' SERAFALL LEVIATHANNNNNNNNNNN.

Everyone turns around seeing Y/N.  Searfalls eyes widen as she takes a step forward and starts running and jumps on him as Y/N catches her spinning.

Sera: Y/NNNNNNNNNN YOU'RE HERE. HOW ARE YOU HERE.

Everyone watches this as Sera gets down and then watches her get smacked in the head by Y/N.

Y/N: What did I tell you about wearing that outfit in public and to answer your question of how i'm here is a story for another day. 

Sera: OWWIEEE THAT HURTS IM SORRY.

Sona walks up to them.

Sona: You two know each other.

Sera: Yeah me and Y/N are childhood friends.

Everyone is shocked.

Sona: How is that possible he is so young and well human.

Y/N: story for later sona-chan

Sona hearing this runs away crying as Sera says goodbye and chases after her. Later in the day Y/N runs into Rias...again and sees her with her brother. Y/N runs up to the brother grabs him and tosses him outside the school.

Rias: Y/N WHAT THE HELL THATS MY BROTHER.

Y/N: I know * Goes outside* Long time no see Zechs my boy.

Sirzechs: Y/N how are you here and I see you haven't lost your touch always know how to surprise me.

Y/N: Of course bro also* Smashes him into the ground* THATS FOR NOT INVITING ME TO YOUR DAMN WEDDING.

Sirzechs: I DID NOT KNOW WHERE YOU WERE DAMN IT.

Y/N: ah....true still you could have looked.

Y/N helps him up as they both hug each other laughing as Zeoctious comes.

Zeo: NEPHEW YOU'RE ALIVE.

Y/N: UNCLE.

They both hug each other as Rias comes over.

Rias: UM HELLO WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE, HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM?

Y/N: * sighs* fine invite Sona and Serafall to my house and I will explain everything later today besides you being here means something is about to go down and I want in.

Zechs: You know me too well.

Y/N: Oh you might as well invite the Mrs. both of them please.

Both agreed as Y/N heads home now knowing he has guest coming over he needs to prepare all the food and drinks. Y/N starts cooking up a storm making many different dishes and deserts, sets the table for alot of people as he finishes he showers and gets ready for his guests. A knock comes at the door he answers and sees everyone.

Y/N: Please come in come in.

Everyone comes in except one person; Venelana Gremory. Y/n looks at her as tears fill her eyes.

Vene: Y-Y/N* Hugs him crying*

Y/N: * hugs back haven't feeling this motherly love in a long time starts to cry as well* Hi auntie 

People sees this completely confused except the devil kings and Zeoctious. Then they hear a slap.

Vene: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE ALIVE HUH?

Y/N: OWWW I'LL EXPLAIN PLEASE DON'T HIT ME AGAIN.

They come in and everyone eats  so happy with the food they all compliment Y/N. Rias and Sona on the other hand aren't eating. Y/N sees this and sighs.

Y/N: If you do not eat I won't answer your questions so EAT.

Hearing this the two begin to eat eyes widening and smiling enjoying the food after Y/N cleaned up he told everyone to head to the patio deck for tea and or coffee. He brings everything out and they all sit down.

Y/N: Okay now to answer the question Yes I am Human...well I was a human before I found Sam of course. Anyway Yes Sera is right me, her and Zechs all grew up together. Now you are thinking how this could be possible well that is a long story...it all begins with a with my parents.