New stories

HEY GUYS BEEN AWHILE I KNOW.I PLAN ON MAKING NEW BOOKS  AND I WANTED YOU TO MEET OUR FUTURE CONTESTANTS.

A teen about 13 years old steps up.

???: Hi guys my name is Johnny Midoriya he/him I am Izuku Midoriya's twin brother who happens to also be quirkless. thing is I died saving Izuku from well the end of the world but I get sent back to the beginning and this time i dont get 1 but 2 quirks shocking right. so if youd like come follow me and my bro and experience how I became THE YONKO HERO.

Next another teen with wolf ears steps up with blue armor on.

???: Greetings humans My identification is Yin Rose sibling to huntresses Ruby and Yang Rose. You may be questioning why I am speaking in this matter. I was exploring the woods around my house and discovered a cave with in this cave I found a laboratory a very big one at that and there was a chair and I sat on it. The chair and I became one which is my armor. The point is this chair and the knowledge included will be most entertaining. So come along and see how we become a hunter of astronomical proportions.

finally a teen wearing a coat with red glowing stripes steps up.

???: AHAHAHA FINALLY ITS MY TURN COWER IN FEAR OF THE GREATES FIRE FIGHTER EVER. I AM ODA AND I AM A GEN 2 AND 3 FIRE USER FEAR MEEEEEEEE.

He then gets slapped in the head by the author.

Me: DO it right genius.

Oda: Ugh no fun. I got reincarnated into the wonderful world of Fire force all I can tell you is that im a gen 2 and 3 soldier meaning I can create and control fire. NOW WATCH AS I DESTROY THE HOLY SOL TEMPLE AND THE EVANGELIST MWHAHAHAHAHA.

Gets slapped again.

Oda: Owwwww

ME: Well then.. everyone these are my next three at bat Idk who to choose yet but i will have fun with any of them really.

if you guys have a preference then please choose your character who you wanna see.

Liberator: Finally took ya long enough.

Fate: Yeah I didn't know if you were ever gonna finish me.

Me: Yeah yeah. anyway thanks guys for the support and remember to Eat food.

Oda: DRINK THE BLOOD...ahem I mean water. Drink water.

John: Always take time for yourself.

Yin: And enjoy life with acceptable, supportive, positive friends.

Everyone: HAVE FUN AND WE WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT ONE!

a little kid pops up behind oda waving bye bye to the reader.

???: bye byes