Clash of two Dragons

The seal gets destroyed and everyone frozen unfreezes and helps deal with the magicians. Azazael fights and old satan faction member by the name of Katera Leviathan in his own balance breaker. After killing Katera and unsummon his armor he gets attacked by Vali.

Az: Bad Vali. I take it you are apart of this Kaos Brigade lead by Ophis.

Vali: You are correct in that statement I want to destroy great red and become the true God Emperor and then my place as ruler of the underword* Reveals devil wings* I AM VALI LUCIFER. First I'll start by getting rid of my Rival RED DRAGON EMPEROR.

Everyone is shocked by this. Kiba dawns his balance breaker equipping both ascalon and his sword of betrayers.

Kiba: Bring it on I won't lose to you.

Both charge at each other but Kiba was faster using his knight speed efficiently every clash does damage to Vali since he used Draig to boost ascalons power but Vali divides it every time so Kiba had an idea. He puts away the swords and grabs Vali he begins transferring power into Vali so much power he destroys the armor and a blue gems rolls on the ground. Kiba picks it up and jams it into his arm screaming in agonizing pain.

Vali: You can't take my power we are complete opposites, you'll die before that happens.

Kiba; IF A SWORD CAN DO IT SO CAN I.

DRAIG: VANISHING DRAGON POWER TAKEN

VALI/DRAIG: WHAT THE?

Before the fight resume the barrier breaks as a man crashes to the ground

???: My my this looks like a fun party going on.

AZ: well well if it isnt the descendant of Sun wu Kong

Bikou: the names Bikou nice to meet you all. It is time to go Vali we are gonna go fight the eastern gods.

Vali: It is about time. Kiba When we meet again i'll be stronger and will end you

Kiba: counting on it.

Both people disappear. Everyone just hears a slow clap they all turn around they see Gasper Koneko and Y/N. Rias runs to Gasper and Koneko to make sure they are okay while Y/N goes talk to Kiba.

Y/N: impressive Kiba taking his power you had him on the run easily

SAM: AGREED I DID NOT THINK IT WAS POSSIBLY. YOU GOT YOURSELF A WINNER HEAR DRAIG.

DRAIG: THANK YOU MY LORD.

Kiba turns off the armor falling unconscious and grabs him

Y/N: Oop I got you buddy. Tsubaki come here please.

Tsubaki comes over. Rias then sees Gasper eyes are different he no longer had his sacred gear.

RIAS: Y/N WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?

Y/N: Welp that my cue Sona im borrowing your queen byeeeeeee

Just as Rias was about to charge Y/n with Kiba and Tsubaki disappear back to his house. Y/N tosses Kiba onto the bed.

Y/N: You mind watching him yes okay cool byeee.

Y/N disappears leaving Kiba with Tsubaki. She blushes and just lays with him they cuddle and sleep. Y/N just goes to his room to go to his dreamscape so he can conquer his new power.

Y/N: Alright Raph Let's train.

A/N: HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATENESS JUST LIFE BEING WELL LIFE BUT HEAR THEY ARE HOPE YOU LIKE THEM THESE THREE. DON'T FORGET THE VOTE TO HAVE A HAREM IS STILL UP SO DOES Y/N GET A HAREM OR WILL HE FOCUS ON SWOONING ONLY ONE GIRL FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON

LIBERATOR Y/N: DON'T YOU DARE!

HAMMER Y/N: I AM NOT FIXING THAT

FATE Y/N: GET HIM.

A/N: NOOOOOO

LIBERATOR: BYE GUYS SEE YOU NEXT WEEK AND REMEMBER EAT GOOD, DRINK WATER AND ALWAYS HAVE SELF CARE.