LOKI

The vanguard team that is being sent after Loki consists of. Rias Gremory and her peerage minus Asia and Gasper, Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji, Y/N, and a silver haired woman sent by Odin she is a Valkyrie by the name of Rossweisse and Irina. They were given given three Phoenix tears since they were not going to take Asia then they all got transported to where Loki is they all get ready while Y/N finds a nice cliff over looking the area and sits there.

Rias: Um Y/N what are you doing?

Y/N: Sitting what does it look like to you. I am not helping in this fight.

Everyone but Kiba: WHAT!!!

Y/N: Yup I am only here as a last resort if you guys can not win. You came here for training now show me that the training pulled off because I won't be there to save your asses every time and Kiba knows this.

Kiba nods and they all sigh. The crystal begins to crack as Loki is set free he then sees everyone.

Loki: Children they dare send children against me how dare they. Once I am through with all of you I will begin Ragnarok and destroy everything.

Loki snaps his finger summoning 4 beasts.

Ross: Fenrir, and his runts Hatii and Skol be careful their bite in much worse then their bark.

Rias: And the world serpant he's one of the five dragon kings.

Akeno: Were we prepared to fight against divine beasts.

Rias: We will be fine just stick to the plan.

Y/N is just watching the fight going on impressed that they are getting better. Koneko accepted herself and uses her nekomatta powers to fight the dogs. Akeno seeing this finally accepts who she is and uses her fallen power as well. Saji kept Loki contained with his new found power with some help from Azazel. Irina reveals to everyone that she became Michael's Ace making her an angel. While Y/N was watching all this Skol tries to attack Y/N.

Everyone: Y/N WATCH OUT!

As they say that Skol gets wrapped in the Enkidu chains and gets sent away.

Loki: What did you do with my grandson.

Y/N: Took him away.

Loki growls then notices that Saji lost focus and attacked him. Rossweisse then flys up to him.

Ross: Loki return now and the all father may just forgive.

Loki: Why would I need to be forgiven by that crack pot old fool who dares tries to ally himself with lesser mythologies. I will destroy all of you and cause Ragnarok.

As he says this he unleashes a powerful attack knocking out some people. While that was happening Y/N used the distraction to capture the other beasts and send them away. Loki being furious attacked Y/N. Y/N dodges each attack sending out is own uses the Gates of Babylon power.

Y/N: MONGROL YOU DARE ATTACK ME I WILL TAKE YOUR POWER NEXT.

LOKI: TRY IT YOU pitiful HUMAN.

Y/N then charges taking out Excalibur attacking him swiping the sword fast thanks to rapid. Loki summons another barrage but with the power of destruction Y/N destroys the spell circle. Finally with Mimic he makes copies of him self as they all attack Loki some get destroyed but Loki used a good majority of his power and so did Y/N from all the healing and magic use. Loki uses his last bit of power to attack but Y/N negates the attack and grabs Loki.

Y/N: LOKI LAUFEYSON YOU HAVE DISGRACED THE POWER YOU WERE BORN WITH. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF BEING A NORSE GOD OR HAVING RIGHT OVER YOUR CHILDREN THE DIVINE BEASTS. FOR YOUR CRIMES YOU WILL BE STRIPPED OF EVERYTHING* Y/N hand glows as he takes Loki's power from him*.

LOKI screams in pain as he feels his power drain from him. Y/n then tosses him to Ross who catches him.

Ross: w-what did you do?

Y/N: I have taken away his power and authority over everything he controls. All his power is mine. You're welcome.

Everyone watches as Y/N teleports away as Odin, and Sirzechs pops in.

Odin: What happened, I was going to send Thor's hammer then I just felt Loki's power disappear.

Zechs: Y/N?

Everyone: Y/N.

Zechs: thought so * sighs*