ORC

The next day Y/N finds out that there is an Occult Research club at the school and he with pure excitement wants to join it turns out two of his classmates are in it.

Y/N: Hey Issei Asia I heard you guys are in the Occult Research club. Is there any way I could Join PLEASEEEEEE.

The two looked at each other as Issei says.

Issei: That is entirely up to our president her name is Rias. How about this follow us and you can ask her yourself.

Asia: Yeah I'm sure she will let you in you have such a pure heart.

Y/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH LEAD THE WAY.

Y/N follows them to the old abandon schoolhouse explaining this is the hideout and how it is much bigger on the inside he then introduces you to Rias Gremory the president, Akeno Himejima the vice president, as well as other members Koneko who you remember and Kiba the "Prince of Kuoh". You flinch at the name Gremory remembering that one of the skeletons in Sam's cave was a Gremory.

Rias: So Y/N what makes you want to join our club?

Y/N: I have a huge fascination with the supernatural I know anything about everything involving it.

Rias: Oh? then do tell give me some facts about the supernatural people would not know.

Y/N with a huge grin on his face starts telling them everything he know that normal humans do not know like the four devil kings Sirzechs Lucifer, Serafall Leviathan,  Ajuka Beelzebub, and the other one. Then talks about the holy sword Excalibur which broke into seven pieces. The mention of it made Kiba flinch. Then talked about the the fallen angels like Azazel, and Baraquiel the mention of his name made Akeno flinch. After all of that they all stare at him shocked.

Rias: Who are you?

Y/N: A man who takes his hobby wayyy too seriously. *Checks watch* Blimey is that the time sorry Rias I got to go home I have an appointment with Sona for a chesse match if you will excuse me.

He then runs out the room and heads to soon while in the ORC room.

Rias: ....what the hell was that? How could a human have such extensive knowledge on us?

as she said that Grayfia appears as well as Riser

Rias:' Oh right forgot about them'

Y/N Then enters the room: Sorry Sona I was dealing with something.

Sona: It is okay.

She then made the first move and the game begins. As the game progresses Y/N has not lost a single piece while Sona keeps losing all of them. She is shocked and eventually Y/N wins.

Y/N: Good Game Sona

Sona: H-How did you not lose a piece?

Y/N:  In battle you must know how to think steps ahead of your enemy so you will not lose a single ally.

He leaves Sona on that note and heads home realizing he is being stalked by a cat ( Koneko's Familiar).

Y/N: Awwww hello little kitty what are you doing out here. * Picks up the cat and brings it inside and feeds it some fish he had  with a saucer of milk* do enjoy maybe tommorw we can search for your master. ' phew today was a good day so the ORC has the Gremory household a nekomata, a Excalibur text subject, and a fallen angel. How interesting. Now what is my plan for the week hmmmm. Sam any ideas.'

Sam: ' WE COULD WORK ON YOUR TELEPORTATION MAGIC'

Y/N: 'DEAL'.