2/7 Acquired

Rias agrees for Y/N to join the club to keep an eye on him since he knows too much for any human to know at all. Kiba keeps Draig a secret from everyone. Two people clad in white robes walk in and Y/N is told to leave to run some errands. Y/N "Leaves" but secretly listens in on the conversation about the Excalibur fragments how they have two of their own then Kiba walks in to challenge them to a match. Kiba faces the exorcists alone wielding two swords he fights them but as he starts to lose something happens.

Kiba: DRAIG LET'S DO THIS

Draig: AGREED PARTNER

KIBA/DRAIG: WELSH DRAGONIC BALANCE BREAKER SCALE MAIL

Kiba gets dawned with the armor and wipes the floor with the two exorcists and the swords go flying landing in an X formation. Kiba uses Draig to charge up his swords and tries to attack the swords but Draig stops him.

Draig: KIBA STOP NOW.

Kiba listens as Y/N walks towards the swords clapping hands slowly.

Y/N: Good job Kiba you are doing better and you took my advice finding a balance between power and speed.

Rias: Y/N what what are you doing here.

Y/N: I am here to collect my swords *Picks up Excalibur Destruction and Mimic as they resonate with him and he pulls out his 6 wings* ahh 2 down 7 to go this is going to fun.

Everyones eyes widen besides Kiba and Koneko. You may be wondering why Koneko is not surprised well INITIATE FLASHBACK

* flash back to last week*

Koneko was at Y/N's house for sweets like he promised and she eats them with pure glee and happiness in her eyes.

Y/N: You know for a nekomata trying to stay hidden Koneko is not such a good way to hide yourself.

She jumps up ready for a fight .

Koneko: How do you know what I am? Who are you?

Y/N: Well I guess I trust you enough * Reveals his wings* 

Koneko: LIBERATOR* She charges in with a punch but Y/N stops her with one hand causing a small shockwave*

Y/N: Calm down kitten besides you can not hurt me even if you use..

Koneko: I WON'T EVER USE THAT POWER EVER.

Y/N: Why because of Kuroka...there is something you need to know. She did not go crazy...

Koneko starts to listen and eat the sweets as Y/N tells the story about the experiments happen to Kuroka. How she was trying to protect Koneko from being experimented on so she killed the devil and ran away but she could not control the power so she did not want to hurt her so that is why she was left in the cave. Hearing all of this she starts to cry and hug Y/N.

Y/N: You need to accept  who you are kitten do not let your sister's past define you. It could kill you not accepting who you are.

She nods still hugging him.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Rias:Y/N YOU'RE LIBERATOR I DEMAND YOU GIVE ISSEI BACK HIS POWER.

Sam/Draig/Y/N: HA YEAH RIGHT THAT PERVERT DOES NOT DESERVE ME/HIM.

Y/N teleports away with the swords. Kiba gets hounded with questions about everything.

Draig: ENOUGH RIAS GREMORY I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING. Y/N IS THE OWNER OF THE CREATOR OF THE BALANCE BREAKER SAMAEL. HE CREATED THE BALANCE BREAKERS AND PUT OUR SPIRITS INSIDE THE GEARS. NEAR THE END HE WENT MISSING NO ONE KNEW WHERE HE WENT SO EVERYONE ASSUMED HE DIED BUT RUMOR HAD IT HE BECAME A BALANCE BREAKER ONLY FOR THE WORTHY TO WIELD HIM. LOOKS LIKE A GREMORY, ANGEL AND FALLEN ANGEL TRIED AND FAILED BEING ABSORBED INTO THE GEAR THEN Y/N FOUND HIM AND BECAME THE LIBERATOR AND WELL HERE WE ARE.

Y/N returns home looking at the swords and based off of Sam's instructions channels his energy into it combining the two swords together and laughs evilly.

Y/N: MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Y/N then coughs hard choking as sam laughs.

Y/N: Shut up you fool.