PETS

After the treaty was signed and everyone went home Y/N goes to his basement to see the four divine beasts tied up by Enkidu.

Y/N: Hush now I won't hurt you I just want to be your friend.

The dogs all bark at him and try to bite him while the snake just stares at him. Y/N looks at the snake.

Y/N: Jormungandar the world serpent compared to your brother and nephews I am surprised you aren't trying to kill me too. Also I know you are smarter then your sibling meaning you know telepathy so do you mind.

Jorm: Interesting not  many people know of my power not even my father. Tell me human how did you know?

Y/N: Well  it only makes sense you are  a dragon king so I assume there is more then meets the eye with you my friend.

Jorm laughs: friend? you believe me to be a friend how can i be friends with someone weaker then me hm?  I may be a dragon king but my brother is a much better fighter then I right fen?

Fen: YES I HAVE KILLED GODS, DESTROYED CITIES AND VILLIAGES I AM FENRIR AND I WILL EAT YOU WHOLE.

Y/N: ahahahahahaha thats funny okay then fight me*snaps fingers and releases Fenrir*

Fenrir charges and tries to attack Y/N. But Y/N dodges each attack.

FENRIR: STOP MOVING YOU INSOLENT WELP AND LET ME BITE YOU LIMB FROM LIMB.

Y/N: My turn * Raises my hand and slaps Fenrir on his nose*

They then both look at each other in confusion. Then Y/N takes his fist and punches Fenrir into the ground knocking him unconscious.

Y/N: So did I win?

They all nod as Y/N smiles and lets them all go as Fenrir wakes up.

Fen: Why did I feel like I got hit by a truck.

Y/N: It happens Fen you will be fine. Anyway all is going according to plan now then how do you feel about swords.

Y/N takes out Excalibur and breaks it back into the six pieces again.

Y/N: Fen being the strongest I will give you Excalibur destruction, Skol since you chased the moon and the moon tends to change shape you can use Excalibur mimic, Hati you chased the sun so I will give you Excalibur rapidly.

The dogs all grab the swords in their mouths and feel power coursing through them. Y/N then teaches them how to utilize the swords power. Skol was able to uses mimics transformation ability to turn the sword into a coating for his teeth since he didn't want to use sword so now Excalibur mimic the holy sword turned into Excalibur the holy fangs. Hati took a liking to using Excalibur Rapid moving faster than Kiba making him literally a blur while being precise in his attacks cutting down trees in an instant. Then came Fenrir that stubborn beast did not want help from a piece of metal when he had his god killing fangs it took alot of convincing but after showing the destructive prowess of the sword Fen finally accepted. With destruction Fenrir became a power house like no other he even tried to attack Y/N again.

FEN: WITH THIS POWER I WILL WIN THIS TIME AND PROVE I AM THE STRONGEST.

Y/N: Really again you want to fight me again *sighs* fine then I won't move from this spot and I wont use those chains I used before on you.

Fen: YOU DARE UNDERESTIMATE ME AND MY POWER. YOU WILL DIE NOW.

Fenrir charged at Y/N but Y/N opened the gates of Babylon and Fenrir just froze in fear.

Fen: * slowly backs away* um I concede. 

Y/N: * closes the gates* Thought so.

Hours later the dogs are still training while Jorm was just watching.

Y/N: Having fun?

Jorm: Eh I guess it is nice to see them train and become more than just feral beasts.

Y/N: Yeah now they could really be powerhouses now.  So why don't you work on your magic abilities I know you can do more then breath fire. You have more magic capabilities then your brother.

Jorm: You have a good point in that matter I should.

Y/N: And I will help * Puts hand on Jorm*

Jorm: What are you doing what am I seeing?

Y/N: I am giving you the magical knowledge I have at this point so you can practice. Devil, Angel, Fallen and most recently Norse.

Jorm nods and and goes off to train using the knowledge given to him. Later in the day multiple explosions can be heard in the distance.

* Time skip*

Kiba stops by to visit seeing four  deadly divine beast being pets to his best friend. Skol and Hati are chasing each other like siblings do. Fenrir is sleeping under a tree like an old man. While Jorm in a more manageable form was lazing about in the pool while Y/N was just relaxing drinking tea with some cookies. 

Kiba: So that's where they went.

Y/N: Ah Kiba come sit relax. Yeah I decided to take them in as m own.

Kiba: Quick question... Why do the dogs all have holy swords near them?

Y/N: Well I have them destruction, mimic, and rapid to them because come on look at them you can't tell me they don't look badass with them.

They both laugh and enjoy the relaxing moment.

Y/N: So I hear the Kyoto trip is coming up you excited?

Kiba: Yeah are you?

Y/N: Hell yeah not just because of the sites but mainly because of the Yokai. They are so awesome man.

Kiba: Yeah you have a point.

Y/N: Hows training with Draig going?

Kiba: It is going pretty good actually. So far I have been able to unlock a form called welsh Dragonic knight, it greatly increases my speed making me fast without a doubt meaning I am even more dangerous.

Y/N: Faster than Rapid?

Kiba: No no I am not there yet my friend.

They both laugh. Meanwhile in another place filled with flowers.

???: We are ready to initiate the plan Cao Cao.

Cao Cao: Good get everyone ready we are heading to KYOTO.

A/N: WHATS UP READERS IT'S THE AUTHOR SO I AM GOING ON VACATION NEXT WEEK SO I WONT BE ABLE TO DO A SET BUT THERE ISN'T MUCH LEFT TO DO ANYWAY IM GOING BASED OFF THE ANIME BUT THERE MAY BE SOME MANGA SPOILERS WHEN I WAS DOING MY RESEARCH SO AT BEST I MIGHT FINISH THIS BY THIS WEEK OR THE WEEK AFTER. I DO PLAN ON DOING MORE BOOKS MY NEXT ONE UP TO BAT IS THE SHIELD HERO. I HAVE TWO STORIES IN MINE.

FATE Y/N: WHATS UP GUYS I AM THE FATE HERO Y/N PENDRAGON. NOW I WONT BE TOO OVERPOWERED MAYBE BECAUSE I WILL ONLY..

A/N: AH SHUT IT SPOILERS

FATE GRUMBLES WALKING.

A/N: AND THEN THERE IS MY FOURTH WALL FIXER.

BLACKSMITH Y/N: HELLO EVERYONE IM Y/N MURUMASA THE BLACKSMITH HERO. THAT IS ALL BECAUSE SPOILERS SO BYE.

A/N: FATE WILL COME FIRST THEN BLACKSMITH SO LOOKS FORWARD TO THEM. SO HAVE FUN

FATE: EAT FOOD

BLACKSMITH: DRINK WATER

LIBERATOR: TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF TOO

ALL: SEE YA NEXT TIME