RATING GAME

The time finally came for the rating game against the Bael Family. The game goes based off of dice roll and the value of the chess pieces. The first match was Kiba vs a knight of the Bael team named Balogg Fergus and a horse he was riding. Kiba reveals his Glory drag trooper and then beat him. The next match was between Koneko and Ross vs. a rock dude and a man with a gravity sacred gear, Koneko gets retired but they still win. Then Issei gets challenged by the bishop, and the bishop begins to strip show and Of course Issi gets stunned by the show but once she fails the apparent top to bottom rule he used a magic blast eliminating her.

Y/N: That was the worst fight I've ever seen.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Next match is Xenovia and Gasper vs a rook that can turn into a dragon and a bishop with a spider staff, after a gruesome match Xenovia wins. Akeno goes up against the queen and loses. Next match is a three V one. Iseei, Xenovia, and Ross vs Sai. Sai released his restraints and wiped the floor with Issei and Ross but Xenovia gets an attack in cutting off his arm even with one arm he beat Xeno. Kiba was getting more and more upset seeing his friends being destroyed, when he finally went up against the queen he went crazy and used a holy sword but Sai retired her in fear of well DYING.

Kiba: My apologies I was upset seeing my friends defeated.

 Finally the match everyone was waiting for..

Sai: ENOUGH FUN AND GAMES LET'S GET TO MATCH EVERYONE WANT ME AGAINST THE RED DRAGON EMPEROR.

No one argued because they want this match to happen. So it did on one side was Sai and the mysterious Pawn vs Kiba and Rias. Kiba was getting ready using the welsh dragon balance breaker and summoned his drag troopers. The pawn turned out into to be a sacred gear the ancient Lion of Nemah and fought against Rias. Kiba and his soliders charged in between slashes and punches rupturing the ground Sai destroyed the troopers so Kiba summoned Gram the demon sword and that made even more damage against him until...

Rias: AHHHHHH

Everyone look to see Rias badly beaten and bleeding out.

Lion: Red Dragon Emperor Your King will retire due to blood loss if you do not help her.

Kiba races over and uses a Phoenix tear on her healing her.

Lion: My King Dawn me.

Sai: NO I TOLD YOU I WOULD ONLY DO THAT IF THE UNDERWORLD WAS IN DANGER.

Kiba: Do it.

All three: WHAT

Kiba: Do it this match won't matter if we do not fight to our fullest.

Sai: You are right I am sorry for not talking this more seriously. 

Sai dawns the lion and when Kiba tries to use gram but it has no effect on him and then knocked him out. While knocked out in his mind scape there was a group of old and young men surrounded a dark aura.

Man 1: Use the Juggernaut drive.

Man 2: It is the only way to win and destroy your opponent.

Kiba gets up blinded by darkness and starts chanting.

Kiba: I WHO SHALL AWAKEN.

Y/N hears this and gets up from his chair.

Y/N IN HIS DARK THREATENING VOICE: KIBAAAAAA IF YOU EVEN THINK OF USING THAT I SWEAR TO YOU THAT ALL THAT IS ME I WILL INTERRUPT THIS MATCH AND PERSONALLY TAKE DRAIG AND EVERYTHING I GAVE YOU AND YOUR POWER TRUST ME I'M JUST EBIG ENOUGH TO DO IT.

Kiba hears this and stops chanting then a white dragon emperor from the one time he assimilated. He helped him deal the darkness of past red users and awaken a new power. The welsh dragonic paladin this power found a balance between swords and magic and much mpre powerful then his standard form. 

Kiba: MY NAME IS KIBA YUTTO AND I'M IN LOVE WITH TSUBAKI SHINRAAAAA.

Hearing this Tsubaki was blushing hard. When Kiba restarted the fight against Sai, Kiba was beating him but both still fought with a pure hearted conviction both armors were being destroyed and Kiba stopped using swords and went to using fist until the lion armor talked.

Lion: RED DRAGON STOPPED...MY MASTER IN UNCONCIOUS YET HE STILL FOUGHT...THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING HIM WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT...

The armor was crying as Kiba hugged him as he disappeared into light particles winning the match. Kiba was in the infirmary with Sai as Y/N walks in with Zechs.

Y/N: Bravo my young pupil you had me worried there I was gonna have to kill you there.

Zechs: Anyway I just wanted to tell you that you Akeno and Issei have  been nominated to move up in the devil rankings.

Y/N: congrats Kiba

Sai: Indeed Congrats.

Y/N: Now great job on telling telling everyone you are dating Tsubaki

The all laugh as Kiba realized what he had done on national television and starts turning red.

Kiba: WELL WHAT ABOUT YOU WHEN WILL YOU ADMIT YO HAVE FEELINGS FOR...

Before he could finish the sentence he had a sword to his neck

Y/N: SHUT IT SWORDSMAN OR YOU'LL BE A HEADLESS SWORSMAN

Kiba: Yes sir

With that everyone gulped Y/N put the sword away  and they all keep talking about every thing that happened. Oh and you may be wondering why doesn't Y/N take the lion battle axe well Y/N believes Sai is truly worthy in using the axe and make a good pairing.

A/N: WITH THAT THE ANIME IS CAUGHT AND I WILL BE PAUSING LIBERATOR FOR A LITTLE WHILE TILL EITHER INSPIRATION OR THE ANIME COMES OUT SOOOO NOW IT IS TIME FOR FATE Y/N TO TAKE CENTER STAGE IN OUR LIVES.

FATE: HELLO EVERYONE CAN'T WAIT TO START MY ENDEAVOR IN EVERYTHING SEE YOU GUYS THEN HAVE A GREAT ONE.

LIBERATOR: IT HAS BEEN FUN NOW IT IS TIME FOR ME TO TAKE A BREAK AND MAYBE I DON'T KNOW GO FISHING OR KILL SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW. THANK YOU ALL AND ENJOY MY BROTHER.