Begging for mercy

A few months had gone by after the rating game against the Bael family. Y/N with all his graciousness had decided that the Gremory group deserved a break after a wonderful(pitiful) performance.

*jump to outside Issei's house*

Azazel: Are you sure about this?

Y/N: Oh come on Uncle it is gonna be so fun no one has died from my training in over....couple hundred years.

Zechs: THAT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE FROZEN IN TIME YOU IDIOT.

Y/N with a death smile: You wanna join them?

Zechs was scared completely he knew the hell Y/N gave people just as a human but now he has powers so he would rather not get in this.

Zechs: NOPE

Y/N: Good the parents are gone correct?

Azazel: Yup they went on another vacation.

Y/N: Good then I can do this.

As he finishes the sentence he snaps his fingers causing the location to change completely with the house in tow to an island with a wide open grassy field.

Y/N While giving the biggest most evil smile anyone has seen whistle a tune for everyone to hear.

*In the house*

Issei and his harem of woman slowly wake up to the whistling 

Rias: what's that noise?

Akeno: I don't know

Asia: What do you think Issei?

Issei being his dumb perverted self didn't care because he was enjoying the view

Issei: Man whoever it is is ruining my glorious dream

Kiba on the other hand was in the house due to Y/N teleporting him in without him knowing. He then hears the whistles and jerks straight up shaking and looks around.

Kiba: Draig... please don't tell me we are in  Issei's house.

 Draig with slightly scared: YUP

Kiba: Please tell me I am imagining that whistle.

Draig: N...NOPE

Kiba and Draig hop off of the couch and look outside to Y/N waving and holds up three fingers. Kiba with the fear of satan knew it was too late for everyone so he ran out the house with supernatural speed to stand in front of Y/N.

Zechs: Oh satan I know that look all to well.

Y/N: Bravo Kiba I am sad to say your friends will not leave to see this tomorrow.

Y/N snaps his fingers summoning anti devil Golems and opens multiple gates of Babylon equipping every Golem with a holy sword.

Y/N : HOLY RAY BARRAGE

As he screams it the Golems charge up and all fire at the house

*In the house*

Rias:  EVERYONE GET UP WE ARE UNDER ATTACK.

Everyone jumps out of the bed scared

Issei: WHO WHAT WHERE

They all look outside to see a barrage of light coming towards them. Rias and Akeno create a shield around them blocking what shots they could while the rest of the house completely gets destroyed only left with pure dust in the air. Gasper who was in another room was able to stop a few rays from hitting his box. Koneko using sage arts was able to deflect some of the shots. Everyone tries to see who fired the shot and all they see is Y/N, Sir Zechs, Azazel, and a very scared Kiba.

Everyone: WHAT THE HELL Y/N.

Y/N: GOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM
A/N: WRONG PLACE IDIOT. RESET

Y/N: GOOD MORNING YOU MONGRELS TIME FOR YOU TO KNOW PAIN. I AM NOW YOUR DRILL INNSTRUCTOR FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE WEEKEND. 

Issei: But we are already strong we were able to beat the strongest team in hell.

Y/N just laughs: BEAT BEAT YOU IDIOTS WERE THIS CLOSE TO LOSING YOU ON GOT LUCKY THANKS TO KIBA WHO ALMOST LOST HIMSELF FOR THAT MATTER.

Kiba flinched knowing he is in even more trouble then everyone else.

Y/N: EACH ONE OF YOU FAILED IF YOU WERE MY MEN BACK IN THE DAY I'D HAVE KILLED YOU MYSELF. Now I have created a beautiful training regiment as to whip you idiots into shape. Do know that your lives are forfeit just ask Kiba and Zechs here.

They look away in fear. which scares everyone else.

Y/N:Now let me get your teachers .*Y/N snaps his fingers summoning his 4 mythical beasts. 3 of  which are equipped with pieces of Excalibur fragments* Fenrir you got Issei, Skol Hati you got Koneko, Jorm you Rias and Akeno, Asia you are gonna work on healing of course but you aren't allowed to leave my place, Gasper I am gonna put you with some Golems. and Kiba..

Hearing his name flinches and slowly turns to him: Yes Sensei

Y/N just stares at him as Kiba legs and the arm that holds Draig start shaking terribly.

Kiba: Please no...anything but that please

Everyone was watching this interaction but the only person who knew what was happening  was Zechs because he was once like him.

Y/N: You...ARE...WITH....ME!

Today was the day that Kiba would die.