Riser

As the weekend comes he gets a knock at the door. As he answers it and he sees Koneko.

Y/N: Umm how did you find me?

Koneko: You have my cat tracking chip.

Y/N: Oh well* the cat comes out and jumps on koneko* there she is.

Koneko: Thanks...The ORC is going on a trip for 10 days so you will potentially have you will have your answer then...*Mumbles*hopefully

Y/N hears the hopefully wondering why she sounds sad. He then proceeds to hug koneko unknowingly to her puts a spell that allows him to listen in on conversations she has.

Y/N: Do enjoy the trip and when you come back I'll have treats lined up for both of you. okay Koneko? She smiles and agrees leaving with the cat. As the 10 days go by Y/N understands what is happening with Rias and this Riser character from the Phenix clan. Y/N listens in on the rating game which Rias loses by a hair. Then, it is the day of the wedding you hear Issei break in and challenge Riser to a fight for Rias' right to marry any one. Y/N decide to watch this little match from afar, seeing Issei fight Riser with his balance breaker and using holy elements such as the cross and holy water then Riser recovers and wipes the floor with Issei. Y/N get angry seeing how UNWORTHY he is to have Draig.

Y/N: SAM...ITS TIME TO TAKE DRAIG FROM THAT MISERABLE EXCUSE OF A HOST

SAM: YESSSSSS FINALLY AND LET US TAKE THAT PHENIX'S POWER TOO.

Y/N: I like the way you think*Y/N puts on his mask and charges up a light spear and launches it towards Riser*

Riser gets scratched and screams as you fly-in in front of Issei Releasing his holy Aura scaring every devil.

Y/N*IN AN AUTHORATIVE DISGUISED VOICE: ISSEI HYOUDOU YOU HAVE BEEN DEEMED UNWORTHY TO WIELD THE POWER OF THE WELSH DRAGON DRAIG. I THE LIBERATOR WILL BE TAKING DRAIG FROM YOU* grabs issei's face draining the power of Draig out of him as he screams in pain and tosses him aside, then proceeds to face Riser* YOU ARE NEXT RISER PHENIX YOUR....SATAN YOUR LIST IS TOO LONG HAVING YOUR SISTER IN YOUR PEERAGE. I OUGHT TO KILL YOU NOW BUT I WILL JUST STEAL

Y/N charges right at him with two light spears as swords and starts slashing him. He dodges at some points but still get cut faster then he can heal then he just stops healing and fires a huge fire ball at him Y/N then fire a POWER OF DESCTRUCTION ORB at him shocking everyone.

Siezechs: HOW THE HELL DOES HE HAVE OUR POWER!!!!

The orb hits Riser incapacitating him. Y/N grabs Risers taking all of his power, revealing six wings two angel, two fallen one devil and now..one Phenix wing. Riser goes flying crashing into the wall and looks at the devils.

Y/N: I AM THE LIBERATOR ALL WHO ARE UNWORTHY WILL FEAR ME AND MY POWER FOR YOU ARE NEXT. 

Just as Y/N Says that every Devil launches an attack at him. As the dust settles they hear a laugh echoing seeing him gone. Y/N returned home excited feeling accomplished.

Y/N: I can not believe I did that. That felt so AWESOME.

SAM:  You did good for your first time with the devils.

Draig: I agree with that.

Y/N: So Draig I have an idea of a host I think is worthy for you.

Sam: If it's who I think it is he has a good point in this matter.

Draig: WHO?