Chapter 22

No one's POV

Sans caught up and saw Ruby talking to Penny.

"Penny where have you been? It's been weeks." Ruby asked.

"Sorry there must be a misunderstanding." Penny said and Sans raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry Bucko but I know a lie when I hear it." Sans said as Penny looked at him.

"Who are you?" She asked and Sans chuckled.

"Sans, Sans the Skeleton and something tells me your not telling the truth." Sans said looking at her.

"Sorry...I mean I still don't know you or her." Penny said as she walked down the stairs.

Ruby followed and slid down the railing.

"Penny stop!" Ruby yelled as Sans teleported in front of Penny and stopped her with his blue magic.

"Blue means stop when it comes to me heh." Sans chuckled as his eye glowed blue but a small bit of yellow was visible.

"Looks Bucko just hear us out on this and I'll let you go." Sans said.

"Those people we fought on the docks we think there up to something big, something bad." Ruby said.

"Come on kiddo we know something happened after the fight please tell us as friends." Sans said letting her go.

Penny stood in thought for a minute and looked at them.

"It's not safe to talk here let's go somewhere else." Penny said as she walked away.

Sans and Ruby nodded as they walked.

"Hey Ruby go on ahead I gotta make a call to someone." Sans said and Ruby nodded.

Sans took out his scroll and dialled a number.

"Hello?"

"It's me something is going on here in Vale and I...we all need you help with this my gut tells me something big is gonna happen." Sans said.

"..."

"I know what happened over by you and I know why you had to do it but think of this as a new beginning plus we're your friends and we miss you buddy we all went our seperate ways but it's time for our group to become whole completely." Sans said smiling.

"I... don't know if I can not after everything I've done there all dead and it's my fault."

"I know the feeling of that buddy believe you me but we won't judge you in the slightest we all have things we regret but please." Sans asked as he heard a sigh over the phone.

"For you guys I'll be there as soon as I can it's not to long from where I am currently give me a two days or three at most I'll see you all soon old friends."

Sans smiled as he heard the call hang up as he caught up with Ruby.

"Who where you talking to Sans?" Ruby asked curiously.

"We had one more friend in the world out there to bring back." Sans said.

Somewhere in town

Penny had told Sans and Ruby to meet in front of some Cafe and when they arrived they saw Penny just standing there.

Penny saw them and gave them a warm smile as they began to walk.

"I'm sorry I wish I could help you but I don't know anything about those men." Penny said.

"But what happened at the dock when we took our eyes of you, you where gone." Sans said.

"Where you kidnapped!?" Ruby asked worried.

'Somehow that is the last thing I think happened.' Sans thought.

"Oh no nothing like that." She said.

'Heh called it.' Sans thought chuckling quietly.

"Well where did you go?" Ruby asked her.

"I've never been to another Kingdom before my father asked me not to venture far." Penny said and Sans nodded.

"Your dad must worry about you." Sans said.

"He just loves me." Penny said and Ruby turned to Sans.

"Do you know her father?" She asked and Sans shook his head.

"Nope not a bit but it's a good guess." Sans said.

Ruby nodded and turned back to Penny.

"But why didn't you let us know you where ok?" She asked.

"I was asked not to talk to you or Yang, Weiss, Blake, Sans or Sun, Tiger, Randy or anyone really." She said.

"Was your dad that upset about it?" Sans asked and Penny shook her head.

"Oh it wasn't him to asked that." Penny said.

As they walked they heard the voice of someone talk as they turned the corner and saw the hologram of someone talking.

"The AK130 has been a standard security module and has done well wouldn't you agree?" ??? asked and the crowd cheered.

"But the Kingdom of Atlas is a kingdom of motivation and fine? Well that just isn't good enough now is it?" He asked the crowd.

The metal container started to rumble as more robots came out.

"Presenting the Atlesian Knight 200."

The crowd started to cheer harder and longer looking at the robots.

"Smarter, sleeker and admittedly a little less scary these models will become more active during the year later but they won't come alone now the Atlesian military has always supported the idea of removing there men from the dangers of the battlefield however this situation will undoubtedly require a human touch." He said.

"Ruby." Penny said looking at them both.

"And thanks to our greatest minds with the help of the Schnee Dust company we present... The Atlesian Paladin!"

Another hologram appeared with a giant mech and the thing was huge.

"Now we could have them here for you today but these mechanical soldiers will be defending our borders within this year."

"Woah." Ruby said in awe looking at the Mechs but Sans knew his gut was starting to prove right.

He turned to Penny and saw her face she looked like she wanted to leave.

"Hey you two let's get out of here." Sans said.

Out of nowhere Penny took off running.

"Penny wait where are you going?" Ruby called after her.

Sans looked back and saw two guards coming towards them and his eye widened.

Sans quickly turned Ruby around and she saw the guards as they both took off running.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL