Chapter 27

No one's POV

Randy lifted Blake carefully with his one arm and laid her on her bed as they turned to him.

"Where did you come from?" Yang asked surprised and Randy pointed to the open window.

"Well methods aside I think this was for the best." Weiss said and the others nodded.

Just then they heard someone knock at the door and Weiss answered it to reveal Jaune holding a guitar.

"Weeeeeeiiiiissss." He sang as Randy closed the door.

"That was oddly satisfying." Randy said smiling a bit.

"Guys determined I'll give him that but he's gotta learn to take a hint." Sans said as he laid on Ruby's bed.

"Oh come on open the door I promise not to sing anymore." Jaune said through the door.

Weiss looked at Randy who moved his hand away from the door as she opened it again.

"I lieeeeeeeed." Jaune sang and Randy was about to close the door again but stopped.

"Weiss Schnee will you accompany me to the dance on Sundaaaaaaay?"

"Are you finished?" Weiss asked him.

"Yes."

"No." She then closed the door in his face.

She turned as everyone looked at her.

"What?"

"Ya wanted to know why everyone calls you Ice queen well that's why." Sans said as he sipped from a ketchup bottle.

"I'm not agreeing to go with someone else when I have a boyfriend." Weiss said and Randy smiled.

"Which reminds me I came here with a purpose." Randy said as he walked to Sans who handed him a bouquet of light blue and white roses.

Randy turned and walked to Weiss.

"I was trying to find a way to get the blue roses right, before I wanted to ask you, so my Snow Queen would you do me the honour of going to the dance with me this Sunday?" Randy asked.

Weiss immediately pulled down Randy's mask and kissed his lips.

Yang covered Ruby's eyes getting a protest from her.

"Well I think that's a yes." Sans said chuckling.

Weiss pulled away and took the roses smiling.

"And for a moment I thought you weren't going to ask me." Weiss said and Randy chuckled lifting his mask.

"Of course I would ask you." Randy said as someone knocked on the door again.

Weiss had an irritated look on her face.

She turned to the door and opened it quickly.

"I already said no." She said and slammed the door closed.

On the other side of the door was a confused Eren and Twisting Tiger as they looked at each other.

"What just happened?" Tiger asked confused.

"I have no idea." Eren said just as confused.

Back in the dorm Sans sat up and looked at he door.

"Uhhhh Weiss wrong people." Sans said and Weiss looked at him.

"Excuse me?"

Sans got up and walked to the door and opened it revealing Eren and Twisting Tiger.

"Did we come at a poor time?" Eren asked.

"Nah just some confusion no worries." Sans said as he let them in.

Weiss apologized quickly as they waved it off.

"It's fine I assume something happened before we arrived." Eren said as he saw the flowers.

"An admirer?" Eren asked and Weiss nodded.

"Boyfriend actually." Weiss said as she took Randy's hand.

Eren was once again surprised as he looked at Tiger and then at Randy.

"I will choose not to comment." Eren said as Tiger sat next to Ruby who smiled at him.

"Where is Sun?" Eren asked looking around.

"He's sleeping I saw him go to sleep before I met you in the hall." Tiger said.

Eren nodded but something was off.

"Anyway how was is there?" Sans asked and Eren looked at the window.

"It was fine Penny offered to keep me company during my stay there." Eren said as he looked outside.

Meanwhile Sun in actuality was on his Nimbus cloud flying very far very quickly.

"I think I need to go to one place that's a sure fire way to make me feel better." Sun said smiling.

He soon saw it his home not Vacuo but Mount Huaguo, mountain of fruits and flowers his original home.

Sun jumped off the Nimbus landing in a peach tree as he took one and jumped to the next tree and climbed to the top as he bit into the peach.

"Nowhere can beat the Sunset here." Sun said smiling as he ate his peach enjoying the quiet and calm of the mountain as the wind blew slightly as he watched the sunset.

Soon the sun had completely set and it was going into night as Sun stood up and called for the Nimbus.

Sun jumped to the Nimbus as it began to fly him back.

Along the way Sun admired the beauty the moonlight gave the ground beneath him as he saw the illuminated ocean.

"Heh I can think of one thing rivaling this hehe." Sun chuckled as he looked around.

"Are there even Grimm's in the ocean?" Sun asked himself before he shook his head.

"Of course there are what am I thinking?" Sun said to himself.

The flight back to his dorm window was fine and he quietly went to his bed where he left a dummy and moved it out of the way.

"Hello Sun." Eren said in the dark room making the monkey faunas jump in suprise.

Eren chuckled as he looked at Sun as he walked towards him.

"Go to sleep Sun." Eren said getting a nod as he got into bed slowly falling asleep.

Eren laid down with the pillow Tiger had given him and the blanket.

"Hey Eren you won't tell anyone about this right?" Sun asked him.

"Of course I won't but word to the wise you didn't fool Twisting Tiger but he didn't say anything but where did you go?" Eren asked.

"Mount Huaguo, mountain of fruits and flowers." Sun said and Eren nodded.

"I heard it has beautiful sunsets." Eren said as Sun nodded.

"It really does." Sun said smiling a bit.

Both then drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL