Chapter 28

No one's POV

Three people where looking over a list of people who attend the school.

"Next Pyrrha Nikos." Emerald said.

"Ah, the invisible girl." Cinder joked.

"I don't have any information on her." Mercury said and they both looked at him.

"And why is that?" Emerald asked.

"That albino fool got in my way as he took her place during for the fight." Mercury said angrily.

"Did you at least win?" Cinder asked and Mercury shook his head.

"No he's to quick he dodged every one of my attacks as if I was to slow to hit him he's a expert at dodging and he only attacked me once and it sent me flying." Mercury said.

"What's his name?" Emerald asked.

"I didn't hear his name but his last name is Gaster he's basically the definition of don't judge a book by its cover." Mercury said.

Emerald looked through the list of students in the school for his last name.

"His name is Sans he's part of team SSRT his leader is Sun Wukong." Emerald said pulling up all there information.

"Sans Gaster it says he has no semblance at all the only thing mentioned is his name and team should be easy to beat." Emerald said.

"Impossible he has to have a semblance he summoned a draconic skull that blasted me across the area what about the others?" Mercury asked.

"Randy no last name from what it says he was raised in a temple doesn't say anything about a semblance no record saying he actually has one." Emerald said.

"Oh great a monk he's probably just knows some mantra or something he will be no problem to take care of." Cinder said.

"Twisting Tiger raised in the forest, he's a tiger faunas and seems to have a speed semblance from information given other than that seems he uses a sword often." Emerald said pulling up a video feed of Tiger fighting the boar Grimm.

"He looks tough but his semblance must make him tired just overuse his speed and he'll be easy to take out better yet just take out his legs." Cinder said.

"Seems simple enough and there leader?" Mercury asked.

"Sun Wukong a Monkey faunas moved to Minstral but he was born in Vacuo seems his semblance is called Via Sun it gives him the ability to create clones of himself but he must remain still in order to use it." Emerald said.

"Great just give him a banana." Cinder said rolling her eyes.

"I still don't trust this information." Mercury said.

Later

Sans was using his blue magic to help set up speakers for the dance but they where short on one which Yang was in the process of getting.

Randy was standing with Weiss as she was looking at Ruby who held two tablecloths both exactly the same.

"What should I choose?" Weiss asked and Randy just decided to pick the one she was looking at the longest.

"I suggest the right one." Randy said and Weiss nodded.

"My thoughts exactly." She said as she took the tablecloth and went to get more.

Ruby looked at Randy confused as he just shrugged.

Tiger was speeding around the room setting up tables quickly.

He stopped next to Ruby and chuckled.

"Being fast is fun." Tiger said and Ruby nodded.

Yang came back with the last speaker and walked next to them as Sans put the speaker in its place.

"So Ruby pick out a dress yet?" Yang asked and Ruby nodded.

"Yeah but there's kinda no point of Blake isn't coming." Ruby said.

"Don't worry kiddo Yangs got this." Sans said as he patted his pockets searching for something.

"Awww man I don't have any ketchup." Sans said.

Yang rolled her eyes and turned to Weiss.

"Weiss! What did I say no dollies!" Yang yelled as Weiss turned to her.

"If I don't get my dollies you don't get you hot dog machine!" Weiss yelled back.

Sans laughed a bit at the two while Tiger turned and saw Sun entering with Neptune.

"Oh no." Tiger said as he tapped Sans shoulder pointing to Neptune.

"Oh shit." Sans said looking at the two of them.

"Your dance gonna have fog machines." Neptune said and Randy straightened immediately hearing that voice but chose not to ignore it.

"We're thinking about it." Weiss said.

"That's cool." He said looking around.

"So you guys ready to dress up tonight?" Sun asked.

"Pfft yeah right." Ruby laughed.

"Laugh all you want, I will be turning heads tomorrow night." Yang said.

"And as he punstastic date it's my job to keep those heads from wandering." Sans said as Yang and Ruby chuckled.

"So what will you be wearing?" Weiss asked them and Sun shrugged.

"I'll come up with something." Sun said.

"By that he means we are going to help him into something nice." Randy said getting a nod from Tiger.

"Yeah let's face it I might've moved to Minstrial but I was born in Vacuo and they don't exactly have many shirt and tie events." Sun said.

"That's was obvious but we have to help Tiger too so ehh." Sans said.

"So how's Blake doing she still uhhh Blakey and angry at Randy?" Sun asked and Ruby nodded.

"Yup she did not take kindly to that whole sleep spell thing he did." Ruby said and Randy shrugged.

"She slept I find that is what matters most." Randy said.

"I still want her to come though." Ruby said.

"Don't worry guys I'll get her here unless Randy has some kind of hypnosis." Yang joked while Randy was quiet.

They all turned to him and he looked them.

"I'd never use forbidden ninja arts unless necessary." Randy said.

"Wait you can actually do that?!" Yang and Ruby asked shocked.

"Of course I can it's one of many forbidden ninja arts I learnt in the temple." Randy said.

"Anyway revelations aside I need help setting up the banner." Weiss said.

"I'm free I cou-." Neptune was cut of by Randy.

"I am done with my other tasks I'll help you." Randy said as he took Weiss hand and went to the ladder.

"Are you being jealous and overprotective?" Weiss asked.

"Yes and I am ashamed of it but my good judgement was never strong." Randy said as Weiss rolled her eyes.

"Very well then." Weiss said as they both went to a ladder holding the banner as they climbed up and put it up.

Randy and Weiss climbed down as Randy was about to help Weiss when he was dragged away suddenly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL