Chapter 26

No one's POV

True to his words Eren had left the next morning as he said though he said he would be back.

Everyone was currently in class as they watched Pyrrha go against team CRDL.

Pyrrha had dominated against the team she actually had skill when it came to battle while the team was only built up on strength not planning.

"Lucky...shot." Cardin said as he fell down.

"And that's the match well done Miss Nikos you'll be a very good contender for the tournament." Glynda said as Pyrrha returned to her seat.

"Alright I know that was a tough act to beat but we have enough time for one more any volunteers?" Glynda asked.

Tiger whined a bit as he sat next to Randy he had a bit of a head injury so his head was bandaged and it meant he was unable to fight for now even though Randy healed him as Randy rubbed his back.

Glynda looked around and saw Blake looked like she was struggling to stay awake and was about to fall asleep.

Glynda walked to her and stood in front of her.

"Miss Belladonna you've been docile since the last few classes, why don't you do it?" Glynda asked.

Just then that silver haired guy raised his hand.

"Oh Mercury you'd like to go let's find you an opponent then." Glynda said.

"Actually I'd like to fight her." Mercury said pointing to Pyrrha.

"Me?" She asked confused.

"Miss Nikos had just finished a fight and is quite tired." Glynda said and Sans stood up.

"Eh I'll do it." Sans said with his usual grin on his face.

Glyndas eyes widened as she looked at Sans.

"That's quite a nice surprise Mr. Gaster usually you prefer not to fight." Glynda said smiling at him.

"Can Sans even fight?" Yang asked Sun who smiled.

"Oh yeah just watch the magic." Sun said.

Sans turned to Mercury who had an angry grin on his face.

'Oh so he's mad thats good.' Sans thought as he walked to the fighting area.

Mercury followed and Glynda displayed there Aura level Mercury was green with a 100 percent, Sans was the lowest with red at 1 percent.

"That's odd." Glynda said confused as she looked at the aura levels.

Sans looked at Mercury and smiled.

"So Bucko you gonna stand there or you gonna do something I'm feeling a little lazy right now." Sans said yawning a bit.

Mercury growled and charged at Sans and sent a kick to his face which Sans easily dodged.

"Huh did you do something I couldn't tell." Sans teased as Mercury sent more attacks to him.

Sans dodged and avoided them with ease as he looked at Mercury.

"So do you want me to attack now or you gonna keep attacking until you get tired?" Sans asked as he stopped a punch with his hand.

Sans took his other hand out of his pocket and snapped his fingers as a Gaster blaster appeared.

"So ya yield?" Sans asked and Mercury just tried to punch him again but Sans blaster was faster.

The Gaster blaster fired but Sans didn't put Karmic Retribution into it but Mercury was blasted out of the training area.

"Geeeeeeet Dunked On!" Sans yelled in victory.