Me

It looks so infinite... I love it here" you turn to look at the person who brought you to watch the beautiful night beach experience "I really appreciate your bringing me here" you confess, looking deep into his bright yet humble eyes,A small smile sprinkling "anything for you sweets" makes your cheeks build with red tint just as his.

The heart-filled eyes of the man look at you filled with a desire to do what he's been dreaming for a long time...he gives into his thinking and brings all his courage to bear at once.

As he leans forward to examine your lips and then gaze at your eyes, you move a bit forward. You could feel his breath coming over your lips as you brought your hand to his shoulders...just a second away from sealing your love, you hear a beeping sound ...

beep .....beep......beep....

When your groan wakes you up, you slap your phone that disturbed your deep slumber, you shufflingly sit again on your bed as you adjust your gaze to the poster in front of you that brought you back to your trance-like sleep.smiling silly, you came out of your fantasy and stared at the pigeon nest on your head, letting it fall into a bun and walked to the bathroom

It would be correct to call you 'kim y/n' the laziest person.

Normally you might sit on your bed with snacks not caring about anything around you, but today was different. You were team leader for a presentation on business communication, a topic you used to hate. It was necessary for those remaining in your group and of course for the marks.It was very important that you practice your presentation so you arose early than usual and put your hair up in a bun before going to the restroom

Academically, you were neither a top student nor a poor one.You finished your routine at 8.30 and went out to make yourself some breakfast while perusing your phone. Living alone in a small comfortable home that was just 10 minutes walk from uni, you settled in to chill out before your first day of classes.Later, you left for university.

You strolled towards your locker arranging your things when you felt a familiar figure approaching. Turning, the person who jumped on you making you fall was your best friend Lia, a transfer student who had gotten up with sarcastic remarks.

In reality, the two of you were just crackheads shooting the breeze and laughing weakly about lame jokes, no matter how sweet and naive you both seemed to others.You were dragged out of your locker and into the classroom by her.

As you sat in your seat next to your blabbering best friend looking at your PC for any mistakes,you were growing more nervous with every passing minute until kim seokjin, handsome student of the university, smashed through the classroom door to leave his beloved younger one jeon jungkook in his class, making the latter one roll his eyes whenever he entered because of all the attention he got from his hyung's extra entrance that he hated to see.

Seeing jungkook all irritated and pouty made you smile. However, the snub from your best friend made you turn away from the sulky baby.As her gaze followed every passing line, you connected it to the person who had caused the chaos and planted a pouting baby at the end of the class.

It was apparent that your friend had a tiny-massive crush on Mr.Handsome and was working on her jokes to impress him.After not even a second's hesitation you coughed, bringing her out of her trance. Before you could say a word, the lecturer had entered, forcing the guy into his respective class.The class started making you nervous again.

-------------------

Hello there, this is my first fan fiction, and I hope you enjoy it.

Initially, this was just an introduction to the story, but I hope you will want to know more.

It gives me comfort and strength to write more if you vote and comment

I appreciate you all the best to you peeps