My best Impression

forgetting all the racus that had been created a few minutes ago the class had a serious environment and you were on your seat listening to the presentation of your best friend's group which was going good.

Your group was up next and here you were panicking on how you would do, you were confident at first but now at the last minute you were on your seat hand sweating and legs moving up and down in anticipation,"fuck I don't remember anything"

Your attention was drawn to the table when you noticed a small note being slid across it, unable to see anything, you looked around dumbfounded, and examined the note.

I am sure you'll do a great job, all the best :)" you walked to the owner of this compliment to meet a guy with a wry smile and scrunching eyes. You grinned at him and turned back as your name was called.

After getting up with your teammates, you strolled towards the front as your best friend nudged your shoulder and mouthed a sweet "rock it babe." with her fists in the air. You laughed at her benevolence and walked towards your teammates. When it was your turn to complete the presentation, you sighed as you remembered the team members presented exceptionally well. Reciprocating their smiles you began with confidence.

As you began your speech, your nerves were evident, but as you proceeded, the feeling dissipated and you finished. A genuine smile came from your lecturer's direction. As you smiled back, you noticed that jungkook mouthed a 'you did great', grinning at his cuteness in return.

All were ready to leave soon after the bell rang. You quickly packed your bag and turned to the black haired dude "thank you" you smiled, completely forgetting about your best friend, who was hiding behind you, throwing daggers at you for neglecting her.

"what for?" he asked as he bent to your height, almost touching your nose.

You placed your index finger on his forehead to make him brace himself for the moment, making him smirk as you spoke.

With a genuine smile on your face recollecting his kind gesture, you responded, "thanks for everything.".

"You're so nice, show it by buying me a carton of banana milk," he continued being playful.

He chuckled softly at you whilst ruffling your hair and ambling towards the door. "Yaahh" you yelled at him for messing up your hair while watching him laugh.

Seeing your friend fume, you stiffened as if thunder had struck you, you smiled strangely at her, but to no avail, when she turned around to leave saying "FUCK YOU", you leaped over her again stretching your arms over her shoulders pulling her off her feet.

You ditched me for a guy? you merciless piece of garbage." she yelled, clutching her fist high to her forehead. You laughed "which is true?" You pondered in your head. You pulled her to the side of the corridor.

The bunny guy was snazzy, spilling the tea... what was it? she asked, watching you in a seductive way to receive a spank on her butt.

============================

Jungkook was not a close friend, but you had encountered him in class often because he attended nearly all of your classes.he was just a classmate you knew of,but the way he helped you with your anxiety during the class had warmed up your heart. you smiled thinking of him again for the 6th time zoning out on what your friend was saying, to exactly tell blabbering.

"Bro, brooo" Lia nudged your shoulder and you looked at her into your trance. She complained for you not paying attention to her. Before you could react she responded soberedly, "are you even listening to me?".

It doesn't matter-you've got to hear this" she continued

Having known exactly what was coming, you rolled your eyes, sighing "not again."

Hey shut up I know you'll like it, just tell me, why can't you trust atoms? she replied.

Your straw popped out and in of the milkshake bottle completely uninterested as you answered, "because they are atoms?"

It is because they make up for everything." she said still enthusiastically, unmindful of your less interest and laughing at her joke.

"ha-ha-ha" you fake laughed rolling your eyes,making 'wtf is even wrong with you look' 

"lia,if you think that you are going to impress soek jin with these stupid jokes of yours then you have got to work really hard bro" you mocked her placing a hand on her shoulder nodding your head in disagreement,pressing your lips into thin lin, she stared at you while pouting.

Walking out of the canteen with the girl making lame jokes next to you, your eyes fell on an empty bottle of banana milk lying on a table and you remembered what he had said. Her eyes looked confused as you dragged her to the cafeteria, but she soon understood your actions and teased you whenever she had a chance to. 

--------------------------------

there's more that's going to happen so please stay tuned.

do comment and vote.

love ya ppl ~