Big save.

it's been 4 days since the incident passed between me and taehyung,but he seems to be getting more close with y/n,and i'm not liking it, he had never been that harsh on me before but i thought he was stressed or something and eventually would apologize but neither of them were true, he seemed to be having good time with both my best friends,and they both tend to forget me. all i could care was about y/n,i liked her and wanted to confess soon, but i didn't know how,even now i see them chatting and laughing with each other,she is not even bothering to take her eyes off him, it's killing me. "i need to use the washroom."i said getting up,in hopes that she would look at me for once,but who am i kidding! nobody seemed to care, they were all in their own world, i sighed making my way,maybe i'm a hypocrite trying to get her attention when she is least interested, but whenever she's with me alone she gives off the vibe that i crave for, she smiles a lot, laughs and her eyes shines whenever she's with me, it brings joy in me that i'm the one for those reasons but with all these 'tae-hyung' thing it has got me all confused. my wind of thoughts came to an halt when someone held my shoulder,"yoongi hyung?" i was still spacing out again.

"woah!,do i look like a devil or something?why are you so surprised,i want to use the washroom too." he laughed it off as he held his hand in the air.after we had finished our work and were strolling back yoongi hyung started.

"jungkook-ah, don't you think tae and your two bestfriend are being too close now-a days,especially he seems to be more with y/n."he finished.

"ahh, not this again hyung, i know, if you are trying to make me jealous then congrats i already am." he chuckled, i looked at him with a questioning look "is this some kind of joke?"

"yahh,that's not what i meant, all i wanted to tell you was, whatever they seem to be, don't let that affect you, maybe it's not the truth or maybe it is .so,don't take your decisions late that you would regret later okay? do whatever you think is right."he said making things more jumbled up for my head. 

"hyung, can you tell me in a way i can understand."he chuckled again,"what the hell, why is he being like that?jeez, i can't take these behavior changes in my hyungs."

"listen koo, tae is not a person who would come in between two, he must have reasons for what he told you that day and why he is being so close to her now, you either find out or stay waited until you get to know, or tell all your feelings to her and know what she thinks,you have to face the truth at any cost, so don't reflect too much and hurt yourself, think what is best for you and stay with that, but for anything just so you know, that we will all be with you at any causes and results."he said in a very calm tone making me understand every bit. i sighed relived

"thanks so much hyung, i needed this, i was simply hating tae all these time, i don't even know what he meant,maybe i should talk out with him first."i said looking at the steel railing in the corridor. he placed a pat on my back while nodding,in a consoling way, i was more than glad that i understood what to do now.

we went back but this time i sat next to y/n,making her turn towards me, i spoke with her the whole time and she reciprocated with a big smile,also received glare from tae-hyung time to time.i eventually found myself dropping y/n at her place and hanging out with her in her house playing video games until i had to leave for my basket ball practice.

-----------------------------

7.45 pm:

hopping onto the driving seat and starting the engine to drive off towards home and take a hot shower, removing all the sweats and tension in my body,my mind wandered at the thought of me and y/n being together today having a great time,she was not neglecting me or anything she was just talking to people who spoke to her and me being an ass didn't because of tae, goshh i should clear this shit with tae,i stopped the wheels at the signal showing a red sign.