the ultimate movie night

jogging towards the door three of you entered the house to be met with all other six men with an unfamiliar women seated on the couch waiting for you guys to arrive...as soon as you entered, hoseok chimed from his seat letting you guys in and soekjin introduced to his 'to be girlfriend' whose name was ha-Yun, she was 2 years older than you... so you guys wished her while bowing to her "ha-ha...guys you have no need to be this formal towards me...just treat me like the way you treat all of them"ha-yun said pointing towards the boys in her soft and sweet voice patting both yours and lia's shoulder softly, Smiling widely making her eyes go small...you and your best friend both sighed relived at her warm nature as you both were not that good at making new girl-friends but now as you met her it felt all good and warm you were happy that jin had found someone who is sweet and good to him as well as others.

Placing yourself on the couch next to Jung kook lia took her place between you and tae. You saw jimin approaching the sofa from you peripheral vision as you had stuck your eyes on the screen which showed many options of movies. "Jung kook-ah go and bring a blanket and the bean bag from your room please there's not much room here for me "requested jimin gaining attention of both yours as well Jung kook's...having no much option to reject the request the younger got up strolling towards his room to bring the mentioned items..seeing him off jimin plopped on the sofa next to you voicing "I got my spot" smiling widely at you.."you know that  he will be mad at you again,right?" "and you think I give fucks about it?" he smirked at you "you seem to care about him more like...umm...something more than a friend" he continued watching your expression change to a confused one "wha-what do you mean by that?" you asked totally confused glaring at him "I meant you seem to care for him like a best friend you know 'more.than.a.friend'" he finished giving pauses in between making a lamest explanation 

"hyunggg" a whining voice sounded from the corner of the room near the steps to meet a man holding a bean bag and a blanket as mentioned by the elder, dragging his feet towards the sofa "what? "Retorted jimin acting oblivious to the situation,grabbing the blanket out of the other's grasp and covering himself with it. The younger sighed looking down at attitude of his hyung, giving up he sat on the floor mat in front of you facing the TV. 

As hoseok started the movie everyone went silent as you roamed your eyes to check-up on everyone you saw jin and his girlfriend sharing one bean bag cuddling with each other being in each others embrace. You would usually find it clingy when other couples did but they looked cute as they were comfortable with each other heedless of people around them,traveling your eyes to the people seated beside you who were sharing a single blanket being suspiciously close to each other. Who were none other than lia and tae...you shook of all the wild thoughts turning to your left to see namjoon and hoseok seated on a chair and yoongi already dosing off on a 2 seated couch.

 Lastly saw the guy next to you covered in the blanket watching the movie intently he pushed his head towards you for a second and offered you the blanket smirking,rolling your eyes.you moved your head side ways rejecting his offer...sighing looking at the screen you were least interested in watching that particular movie as you had already watched it twice but didn't oppose as everybody else wanted to watch...your eyes finally met the bunny boy who was seated in front of you. Bending a little you started caressing his hair softly...giving into your touch he leaned back resting his back on the couch,and placing his head lightly on your lap. Smiling softly you continued stroking his head massaging his scalp from time to time...

there was someone in the room watching everything that took place in the room silently.

Jk pov:

Feeling my eyes grow tired and wanting to rest but not leave the place and also y/n's touch I looked around for a reason to get the couch empty. I heard tae leaving towards his room to sleep and lia chimed up the next second giving a reason to use the washroom. looking at my last target jimin wanting him to go away I saw the popcorn bowl I had almost finished while I was watching...turning around gaining his attention I shoved the bowl towards his grasp signalling him to go to kitchen and bring me popcorn while he shook his head denying, I grew my puppy eyes that instant knowing exactly the effect. My plan worked as he sighed rolling towards the kitchen to fill up.

instantly getting up and making my place next to y/n I pushed her to the end of the couch making her squeal lightly as I plopped myself on the couch softly placing my head on her lap bringing her hand and placing it on my head wanting her to continue her magic on my hair.she looked down at me confused at my actions but I smiled at her mouthing 'continue' tapping her hand indicating what I meant."you'll be so dead when jimin returns"she whisper yelled,not receiving any response,She paused looking at me for a second as a thunder had stuck, nonetheless giving away that beautiful smile-what NO! just smile at me continuing her massage and sometimes tapping softly on my forehead...

i was about to dose off when i felt a feet landing on my bum"OUCH!"i slightly yelled turning around i saw jimin looking at me furiously "get up and leave me my place" "ahh..hyung i don't see your name written on it try better next time"i mocked back irritated,in the same way he had did once at me."yahh..! you both shut up already"i heard hobi hyung say as jimin plopped on the bean bag i bought ages ago..turning against the switching color of the TV i closed my eyes inhaling the calming scent of the person near me..i heard y/n giggling placing her hand again on my head and i dosed off

----------------------

i hope you enjoyed reading!

stay safe and healthy...take care..! 

see you people byee..!<3