New girl

i'm here stressing out while studying the last chapter of the syllabus which was most important for me to score.i wanted to give it my best this year to get into my dream job.

i heard the bell ring,running down i left the door abruptly open hopping back to my room not minding to wish the person as i  knew who it was

"woah,that was rude to not wish someone or invite them in"he tossed the bag of his night wears he had bought with him

"shut up jungkook,i am stressed, i have to complete this unit."i sounded dead serious flipping the pages of the book,as much as i wanted to play and talk with him i had to study or, i wouldn't maintain my grade.

"ouch!,what the hell bitch,why--OUCH!"i rubbed my temple vigorously as he flicked.

"first one was for calling me jungkook, second was for cussing at me. did you really forget what i told you about calling my name?"he asked plopping a candy inside his mouth

OH, how could i forget

FLASHBACK: the day after the fight.

i was preparing breakfast,when he came down after he freshened up 

"what are you making?"he asked  

"can't you see,haven't god gifted you eyes?"i mocked rolling my eyes.

"y/n if this is about yesterday then please,i'm sorry."he whined pouting walking behind me."y/n please look at me."he continued when he understood that response was the last thing he could expect he stood tucking on my tee,making my cleavage slightly reveal.

"jungkook,leave me,i am cooking."i elbowed him trying to push him away

"no,not until you forgive me."he said stubborn"and don't call me jungkook,it's koo for you"he was trying to act cute,i was smiling internally at his childish behavior.

i turned to place the heated empty pan in the basin,holding the pan i twisted around whilst jugkook had bought his hand in a try to hug me which had caused the pan touch his shoulder making his skin  burn a little,while causing him to jump as he yelled.

"oh shit, i'm so sorry are you okay?,let me see it"i held his arm worried if he had got a big mark but looking at it i sighed relieved to address a thin long mark,that must be burning i thought as i dragged  him towards the tap.

i bought him to the couch after rinsing it with water later applying a cream to cool the burning sensation down,i had already had many burns while i cooked and knew the mark on him was nothing.

"ouch!,that's burning"he was being dramatic all these while to get my attention.

"that's not even big koo,i know it's not hurting you at this point,drop the act"i put back the cream in the aid box,smiling at his dramatic self.

"see,that's what i want you to call,koo!"he smiled widely.i coughed maintaining my posture.

"now go have your breakfast and get out."i announced getting up only to be pulled back.

"heck,you are being rude again,even after marking my precious skin look ugly,you hard-hearted women!"he completed again being dramatic,i sighed

"jungkook,it's not even big,and i should cry because of all the marks on my body and should be ashamed as i'm ugly."i laughed sarcastic while looking at the marks on my hand others had given me especially my ex. i winced as he pulled my arm towards him harshly.

"shut up, and don't you dare feel ashamed or ugly,those marks shows how brave you are moreover the hell you have gone through and still made it,don't you dare put yourself down in front of others"jungkook growled deadly staring into my eyes, his voice deep and dark, making me shiver."your just beautiful as is,just those eyes and smile can make people go crazy,and if those marks are bugging you,they will be gone soon,so stop doubting yourself"his voice softening at the end,i was soft,he had gone deep in understanding my feelings like none other.