clear up

Leaving y/n with lia at her house,it was already 12.30 in the shivering night,i was out now,i hadn't regretted my life decisions as of today for not carrying my freaking coat,i had called jimin hyung to know about taehyung's situation, i relaxed when he said he was fine.I guess things have been ugly with these people for few days now but they were hiding things, i was still oblivious of the whole situation,i was curious but still held onto it to not make things more hurting.

i was right now outside the station waiting for jin and namjoon hyung, they told me they would come with me and obviously i didn't want to go there alone."ahh fuck,these people are taking decades together to come." i felt 2 headlights coming my way, identifying the car i sighed relief thanking all deities for hearing my call.

"wear this jungkook-ah."jin hyung helped me wear his thick warm coat,and i was as happy just like a kid getting a chocolate which he was craving for from his mother without even asking for it. jin hyung was just that mother to me. "shall we go and finish the process." namjoon hyung asked. as soon as we entered the hall,it was dreadful,the guys i had beaten up were still holding onto the wound but i guess they were added with more scars,maybe the cops hit them hard. after finishing the process we were educated that the other 4 members would be left eventually as they don't have a complaint registered against them and their families had already paid for them but for sung-ho it depends upon y/n. i was ready right there,to throw hands on them to keep all of them in, but jin hyung held me back requesting not to create any scenes,and i eventually understood their rules and couldn't help much, all i could do was draw daggers on that person who was staring back at me with gritted teeth, and wiping the blood oozing from his nose, it was so hilarious to see him like that and wanted to laugh badly at his state but all i could think was of y/n and tae-hyung and my anger boiled each passing time. 

coming out we headed straight to our house,as i wanted to see taehyung first, i was dead worried about him,he sounded very bad on call and the last thing i want for him is to have a broken tooth,he smiles unreasonably wide every time,that if he looses his teeth he would look like Sid the sloth from ice-age with all the teeth gone at once,acting cute around and laughing at his own jokes,shut up jeon he is hurt, wtf are you even thinking? i halted all my thoughts as we halted the car in front of our dwelling place. getting in,i directly crossed halls reaching for the door of the injured,knocking for the first time ever in life, i didn't wait for a reply and busted in, there he was my so called brother wrapped in thick cover, while having a big bump and a scratch on his head, and his hands dressed up with white bandage, he looked so,umm...hurt?i felt really bad towards the latter at the sight,but all i did was laugh, i started laughing like a maniac pointing at him,

"hyung, you remember that mr.bean episode in which he goes to visit the doctor and he has a patient next to him,completely covered with bandage,who couldn't speak and he keeps on teasing her,you look exactly like that, and now i'll be mr.bean"i said while moving towards him pressing on a wound on his face making him scream at the top of his lungs, i laughed.

"what the fuck, jungkook, you think this is funny,i'm hurt, badly."he muttered the last part while pouting, all awed at him but i continued laughing." what is there to laugh."he asked angry now.

"hyung, you know what, actually i was thinking of building a gang of our's to beat up others and thought would make you the leader as you are,sorry my bad, you were handsome.but looking at you, i sense you would drown our own group." i teased him while i still laughed,i felt really bad for doing this but i was not good at sympathising people,all i could do was make them laugh or angry, i don't know, what's working now. 

"yahhh,i'm the handsome one here, how dare you claim him handsome when i take care of you all the time, and obviously even after seeing my handsome face."jin hyung yelled furiously making everyone laugh. i was glad the air was light here. i saw tae glaring a me,walking out and in the room for a second i had bought his favorite milk and mine,helping him secure the bottle in his hand,i felt very bad when he winced in pain every now and then,they had brutally hit him, even if,i was there i would end up being in bed even after knowing many skills.now i was sitting next to him and the room was empty with only us beside each other while the tv played in low sound.