visit.

driving trough the fog filled city, car ride was silent the whole time, while i felt a hand placed on mine looking at the man "i'm sorry for what happened y/n,i really didn't mean to, i mean i meant but not that-" 

"relax, koo, i know you didn't mean anything,it's okay, it wasn't totally your fault, i was included too, so let's forget that happened okay.?"i said while caressing his hand, he nodded and i instantly grabbed my hand away from his.

after completing all the necessary works in the station we had head back home and now we were having our breakfast, the air between me and jungkook was kinda clear, but still it was hell awkward.

"umm,so we have 2 weeks break for the exams, what are you guys planning to do?"

"umm,i don't know,i don't even want to make plans after all these, i want to rest for 2 days then i'll study,lee." i responded.

"umm about me, i have practices cause there's a tournament right after our exams maybe a week gap,so i'll be going there, that's all."jungkook said later filling his mouth with food.

"oh okay." lia muttered picking on her food, i and jungkook exchanged glances.

"you know what,i don't want to stay alone, so would you guys mind coming here to study maybe?" i asked not sure about it myself, but i couldn't see her sulk.

"yess, that's great, i would love to be here and study with someone, or i'll go crazy in my room alone."lia jumped excited.

"okay, then i'm in." said jungkook while smiling at us. AHH...that smile c : 

until then i got a call and excused myself.

--------------------

"hello,baby,how are you?"she asked him.

"i'm still in pain babe.how are you?,i miss you so much baby."he whined at the last.

"awe,i miss you too baby, why would you get into fights, can't you take care of yourselves?,i wish i could be there with you right now."

"i know baby,i'm sorry, i promise that i'll be careful,come home anytime with your friends okay?"

"yes babe, you take care and sleep,i'll come with those assholes,okay now i got to go, bye,love you."

"bye, love you too."

------------------------

"guys, should we go and visit tae today, i mean, we have busy with y/n,should we visit him today?" lia asked making y/n's face lit up with the idea.

"yea, we should, he has been injured because of me,i should see him,i feel so bad."y/n sulked

"yahh, you are not at fault,stop blaming yourself for that."i said irritated. they gave me a confused look "okay,then let's go. we'll meet taehyung and i'll drop you both back."

"okay"they both sang.

-----------------------

"tae, i'm so sorry, you had to get hurt because of me."y/n said while hugging him, her voice slightly cracking at last.we were now in taehyung's room.

"how are you feeling now? any better?" asked lia now hugging him,while taking a seat beside him.

"you seem much better young man."i said as i took a seat away from the bed to have a clear view and letting the other to grab his attention.

"yeaa, much better than yesterday, there are no deep cracks or anything,i just have horrible muscle pain,i'll be better in few days."he said smiling his boxy smile,making the other two awe. the triangle love story had begun and i was there fourth wheeling if that was even possible. c'mon two girls all over an injured  boy, ahh i was jealous even i want to be injured now if i would receive this attention. i thought sitting against looking at them bicker and flirt with each other. lia was over enthusiast today, she held his hand all the time, not taking her eyes off him, damn suspecious, where as the other both were laughing and cracking jokes as there were no other person in the room.

eventually the injured one was also invited to the so called group-study at y/n's,and i nodded as i did every time. 

"okay, i smell something fishy about you both."started y/n pointing at the other guy and girl in the room and i instantly saw lia buckle up with tae back in their seats.

"wha-what do you mean?" taehyung asked slightly stuttering but maintaining his posture later.

"i mean, you both are being extremely close to each other,moreover, i saw you both fighting  and hugging each other,the other day after we had left the library, so you both spill the tae. what's going on?" interrogated y/n,her eyes squinted a little.

"ha-ha,what do you mean there's nothing going on, he had teased me badly and i was just acting mad that day, nothing much"lia shrugged her hands in the air, and looked everywhere but y/n, well my thoughts were going wild now, come to think of it, whatever y/n said was true and i had noticed.

"that's suspecious." i said squinting my eyes making y/n laugh at me.but before we could continue intruder had entered the room, jin hyung came in with his girl-friend shouting,asking every one to join the table for lunch nodding we all strolled towards the table filled with delicious food,eating and chatting all through,it was a moment to be stored, it felt like a family to be with them and i was happy. 

---------------------

this was just a fill up,next chapter will be good, i'm double updating today.

i swear  i'm loosing all my motivation.

have a nice time,and keep safe<3