second time

walking through the court,the breeze hit me making me shiver at the coldness.it was alreadylate at night,checking my watch i read 10.54,squinting my eyes at a certain direction, i saw a familiar figure standing holding a gadget which was manifesting a slide show with colorful words, dragging my feet little further,i puzzled out the figure.

"FUCK YOU,JEON JUNGKOOK." i read the sliding letters erupting from the phone, reaching the body i removed my jacket placing it on the other shoulder.

"are you crazy to come out in a tee, in this cold night?" i slightly yelled pissed 

"fuck you jungkook, couldn't you respond to my messages?i swear i was so pissed when you left home abruptly." she kicked my leg.

"ouch!",i squinted holding my leg up dramatically as it didn't hurt,giving her a 'duh'look,rolling my eyes,i walked past her,fuck i made her angry.

but i was enjoying this,she came all the way here to swear at me. CUTE. i saw a man hole in front choosing to change my route slightly,i was kicked by my back knee making me go down instantly,i screeched when i found myself falling into the hole but had been pulled back right on time making me stand straight, turning back i yelled

"what the fuck, i could have died and who pulls back someone like that?"she started laughing clutching her stomach 

"ha-haha, he, uhu, damn that was hilarious, i'm sorry i pulled you by your hoodie,i couldn't catch hold of your hand.and stop over-reacting you wouldn't have died."she rolled her eyes,as she laughed again pointing at me,i glared

"are you okay? are you hurt somewhere?"she asked bringing her laugh down with concern while she held my hand searching my body for wounds.smiling at her,i slightly bought her close by her waist,hugging, bending to her level "no,i'm okay"i tugged onto the jacket i gave her.

she pushed me back making me straight while pulling out the jacket,shoving it in my hands"you will also catch cold so wear that"she said pointing at the jacket,and walking away,i melted.running behind her i hugged her from behind "this way,we both won't be cold' i gave my bunny smile to which she chuckled.

"koo,it looks so awkward for others to see us walk like this."she laughed

"who cares,let them not look at us."i shrugged my shoulder.

---------------

hell,with my stomach,shit,this weird feeling from the time i met this guy will be the death of me,he's so close to me my heart is racing fast. damn this guy.

i felt droplets pass through my shirt making my skin slightly wet.looking up i closed my eyes as  felt drops landing on my face,hearing him chuckle i opened my eyes,i saw him looking down at me,placing a kiss on my forehead he pulled me towards the shelter. again those weird feeling, my stomach feels warm and tingly. we were now standing in front of a stationary store,thank god it was closed. i felt myself wrapped with a material,looking down i saw the same brown jacket land back on me.

"no returning back, now push both your hands inside and wear that properly,"he ordered not letting me utter a word.

"but,koo,it's cold,you'll catch cold, you are more important,you have a game coming soon."i said still not wearing it.

"NO,it's cold and you are wearing it,it won't warm you completely but still it does some sort of work, only your legs would be cold because it's your fault wearing a short dress. and about me i have this hoodie to cover me, it's quite warm,plus your shirt is all wet making it see-through,only i can see that"he said tucking the jacket while zipping it up,i rolled her eyes at his cheesy words