Left Alone:(

"8.30"i read looking at the clock strolling back and forth the living room waiting for the person who'd usually be back at 7 and it was an hour past,appetizing dinner awaiting for us on the table,validating his favorites,being excited to see his reaction.

the door bell rang urging me to spring out of the couch gushing to open the door wide "why are you late?"defensively crossed my arms.

"am i allowed to come in or will i be investigated here?"he raised an eyebrow,i moved away a bit letting him in,waiting for him to answer "i had been to drop maria at her house."he said removing his shoes.

"oh"my heart dropped to my stomach hearing him,nonetheless i started"freshen up,i'll set the dining for dinner." turning around his voice paused my action

"oh,y/n i quite had my dinner with her as she invited me."he said scratching his neck "did you eat?" he asked coming towards me. WOAH, I WAITED TO HEAR THIS SHIT?

"oh, yea,umm i had,i was hungry so i ate,good that you ate outside."instantly loosing my appetite,i lied strolling towards the dining to put the dishes in the refrigerator, he followed me, i picked up the plates i had placed for us,directing towards kitchen.

"y/n the food is untouched, you haven't eaten anything,have you?"he asked looking at the pot filled with food. HAPPY REALIZATION."Y/N,why would you lie?"he asked grabbing my hand.

"i didn't lie jungkook ,i had cereals before you came,so i'm practically full"

"i finished the cereal box this morning, how could you eat?,now don't start with the bullshit that you bought a new one cause i can search for it and i know your lazy ass very well.you would never go and buy one yourself" his voice strong and still 'shit' i mumbled.

"were you waiting for me?you could have just called me and asked me to come." he asked looking straight into my eyes.i was irritated by now.

"you never go out with anybody jungkook,why would i ask you today?"my voice cracked a bit at the last,i took all my strength to make it just for him,it was all according to his preference,i should have just slept."just don't bother and go back to your home, i have something to do alone."i blurted out having no idea what i had to do,oh yeah maybe stupidly cry over nothing.

"y/n what's the matter with you? is something wrong? you acted wired while you left abruptly in the afternoon"he cooed softly intervening our hands. 

"why would you care?you should be spending time with your new friend.i want to stay alone so leave."i mumbled dragging my hand back.

"y/n look at me,are you perhaps jealous?" he blurted out.i whipped my head at once. WAS I?

===============

"are you perhaps jealous?"i blurted out,'fuck did i mess up?'i thought as she whipped her head upwards at me.

"huh?,what?,jealous my ass,i don't get jealous i loose interest."she flipped her hair turning her face away,her voice giving up,totally not supporting her attitude,i was confirmed she was jealous.WOW!,i like this feeling,i feel as if two men dancing inside me out of happiness.

"okay,let's have dinner i'm hungry."i announced as i was in actual fact hungry and also wanted my jealous chicken to have her food.

"you don't have to push yourself for me to eat,i'll eat alone,you should get going."she said dragging her foot back to the kitchen

"there's everything that is my favorite on the table moreover i had a diet vegetable bowl as she was on her diet, jeez i haven't eaten anything less tasteful than that in my life."i said scrunching my face remembering the taste.making y/n crack a small genuine smile,this was the perfect time to brighten her up