you matter to me.!<3

"please i beg you, leave me alone, what have i ever done to you.?"she sobbed harder every passing second,wincing in pain as he held  her hand twisting it at her back.

"what have you done? you've ruined everything,you made me look like a bad guy and my parents threw me out." he said pulling her hair harsher with other hand making her yelp in pain.

"no,i did not you bastard, you tried to rape me when you were drunk and now everything serves you right."she yelled back while her tears rolled down her cheeks unstoppable, she looked miserable.

"you were in a relationship with me, i could do anything with you, you belonged to me and now i'm going to do exactly the same cause you still belong to me, whore."he screamed like a psychopath pushing her off making her hit the ground. she groaned in pain.

"please don't i beg you, please, what do you want from me,please."she begged and wiggled under his touch trying to get away from the beast over her,but she couldn't, not knowing what to do, she kicked one of his leg making him unstable and at the same time she bit onto his wrist harshly making him scream as he pulled away from her.

"YOU BITCH" he yelled kicking her stomach and bought his hand up in air while she winced in pain, looking at his hand she crouched covering her hand on her face expecting a hard punch to come. but what she heard next made her numb, her secret had come out.

"WHAT THE FUCK" someone screamed, she recognized the voice,she slowly looked up pulling her hands off her face "tae-taehyung" she stuttered. he had held the hand which would have landed on her seconds ago, the man who claimed himself upon her looked scared all of a sudden to see an intruder, she was happy but ashamed at  the same time that she was not in the condition he had seen her before. before she could comprehend the guy she knew had landed a punch on her ex-boyfriend making blood ooze from his nostrils, seeing him rolled up holding his nose yelping in pain he left him there and rushed towards her.

he felt his heart break at the sight of the girl curled up in pain, old and fresh cuts on her hands and shoulders a big blue mark on her elbow, her hair messed up, her eyes blood shot, tears still streaming down her face,her soul broke into millions of pieces shattered around, he bent to her level picking her up keeping her in his embrace, she didn't dare to look into his eyes once.

"hey,please look at me,i'm here everything is okay, please, your breathing is improper, please calm down sweetie," he said not knowing if he was making any sense, it was a huge shock for him at the first place to see the girl who was cheerful,not letting anyone know about anything about her mishaps, had took him good amount of time to digest the scene in font of him. nonetheless he tried his best to make her feel safe.but he found himself hurt when he saw the trembling girl not uttering a word to him.

"please,baby girl,calm down, i'm hear with you, nothing will happen, please look at me" he held her close to him rubbing her back, spelling comforting words at her, dying to make her feel safe.she looked up slowly at him, afraid that she would be judged. meeting his soft,concerned eyes she could feel her nerves going down a little, but she burst out into tears hugging him tightly afraid that he would fly away if she leaves him. before he could speak,

BANG!,    

they heard the door being shut harshly making the girl jump and the boy to turn around to see another injured body nowhere to be found in the room,but there were no traces, indicating that he had ran away silently. making the girl lean on the couch for support,teahyung ran towards the door to catch him before he flies away, but once he reached the door he saw a car rush towards the road end.knowing who it was he sighed disappointed but the girl was more important now.