Library

jk pov:

i was having my breakfast when jimin hyung accompanied me "what's up kookie"he said in an very annoying tone ruffling my perfectly combed hair.

"hyung..!i fucking hate you,for the love of god,stop calling me that..and don't dare fucking utter that name in front of anybody else." 

"why are you afraid that y/n will tease you,kookie?" he slyly said poking my cheek at the word 'kookie' making me mad 

"you know you are a dick weed,and why do you bring y/n in between every time we have a conversation?" 

"because you like her and i need to embarrass you" he chuckled taking a sip of his coffee 

"what! that so stupid...i don't like her or anything she is my best friend"i was about to say,but stopped myself,"you know i got to tell you something about her" i said bending a little,towards him,making it seem like a secret.

"what?" he whispered raising his brow bending towards me closing the gap,totally falling into my trap.

"that's called fuck off,and i believe that it's located over there."i sly smiled pointing towards the main door.he rolled his eyes at me mumbling 'disgusting.'

"whatever hyung, don't just talk stupid in front of her,she's just my best friend."i said sipping on my milk.

"that's what they all say..." jimin giggled seeing me roll my eyes after his comment"okay.. then tell me something,if you don't like her then why would you let her play with your hair?" he raised a brow at me "i know how much you hate it when others touch your hair...you only let jin hyung to touch,specifically when you need a massage...you are so awkward in physical contacts but you slept on her lap plus not to forget you even hugged her in the morning.."he took a sip again continuing "don't cover up koo i know you more than you know yourself..it's just not me everybody in our group thinks the same way about you and her."

i looked dumbfounded i didn't know how to respond...what the elder said was all true..'when did i break my comfort zone...woah am i that comfortable with her?...i do like the feeling when i'm with her but--'i was snapped out of my thoughts when jimin hyung clicked his finger in front of me. "and now you start dreaming about her too?woah!" he said surprised

"ha-ha...no ways hyung..you-you are thinking too much...we are no way related...i got to go byee and hyung stop spying on others,(especially me)" i said hurrying grabbing my bag and jogging out of the house making my voice go low at the end.i could sense jimin hyung victoriously grinning as if he knew i was nervous.

  3 rd person pov :

"shit what do i do....am i cheating on my best friend's by not telling them...or is it okay?..maybe they'll accept us i guess...it won't be that bad right?..he said it will all be fine, and by the way,we are hiding it because we want to grow and know our relationship better..that is not bad right..?aishh...how did i even fall for this guy? oh shit i can feel heat on my cheek ...damn my best friends are right beside me..they shouldn't get to know...control yourself womennnnn....!" 

jk pov:

me and my best friends are seated in the class...i can't concentrate because y/n is moving a lot next to me in an uneasy manner...what is making her so much uncomfortable? is she hurt somewhere ? why is she zoning out soo much...she always makes notes of any important point but today she has not even opened her book..! ahh shit why am i even thinking about her soo much...why do i want to know what's with her....shaking my head i tried to forget all my thoughts only to travel my eyes towards the only person i'm thinking about past few days...i saw a mark on her neck as soon as she pushed her hair back.."wtf is that a fucking hickey? does she have a boyfriend? why do i feel my heart clenching.? do i-- oh no...no way..i should just concentrate on my class" again trying to let my thoughts go but failing miserably i went back thinking about that only person that was next to me again.