Not her's

"thank you ma'am"i said as i returned the library book.

"should we go to the cafe?,it's still early to go home back."i suspired nodding

"yeaa lia,we shall grab something,i'm done staying at home,alone."i sighed sad,a week had passed and jungkook neither called nor left a text,to surpass he didn't even reply.she hummed.

"y/n,isn't that jungkook?"she guided in a direction,focusing,there was that pretty blonde and the mentioned guy fooling around each other.a bitter sight

"hey,jungkook-ah." i found my foot halting in front of the playmates,being dragged.

 "oh,hey.!"he smiled subsiding his laugh with the adjacent girl.i gave a small smile.

"umm...jungko-"i was cut abruptly.

"jungkook we should get going or we would be late for the practice."maria chimed,her lips perfectly grease painted with red.

"umm,yeah it's almost time."the boy glanced at his watch."what are you guys up to?if you guys are not tied-up then you can join the court to watch the match."he picked up his bag,not once glancing at me.upset i stood back

"okay,we'll just grab up something and head straight."they hi-fi'ed each other. the two who were late left eventually,i breathed out strolling towards the counter.

"lia,i'm tired and really not interested in watching a stupid game,which i don't even know about."i tried releasing my wrist from her grasp

"who's telling you to watch the game,even i don't know the rules,we can just gape at the hot boys sweating."she shrugged intimidated.

"lia,don't you forget you have a boyfriend okay?"

"oh,cut the crap,don't take away my independence,he's my guy,but i do have a liberty to just watch people.like you know support them and encourage them,i should be the one to spread positiveness."she gulped looking away.i chuckled 

"you are not watching but you're gawking at them,i guess i have a chance with tae this time."i teased she glared muttering "don't even think women!"we laughed sitting on the nearest bench watching bunch of boys passing around the ball.

"oh look there,jungkook and maria."lia pointed sipping on her drink

"why is she sticking onto him unless there's a glue which has stuck between them."i frowned

"why,jealous?"she nudged my shoulder

"jealous my ass."i replied crossing my leg,sipping looking at the ongoing match.i jumped up happy clasping my hands as jungkook scored a point

"woah,for someone who was not interested in watching the game you look excited now."

"oh shut up,i guess he'll score another one if he holds onto the pace."i clasped my hand waiting for him to shoot the ball into the rim,i was on my toes.

===================

i heard someone joy out as i scored turning around i spotted maria,showing a thumbs up and a few steps behind her was y/n jumping on her toes,smiling brightly,i chuckled looking at that kid. i was intentionally ignoring her, how at the end of one's tether i wanted to talk to her,i stood still with my plan,our plan. 

Flashback

"i don't think this would work lia,i even drunk called her,none,like no soul is letting me know what low-brow i have blurted out,by no means i stand a chance with the girl now."

"chill,jungkook, you do,you both are just so-i can't get the word, you both are so chowderhead,the proximity of you both being clowns are so close."she busted to receive a glare "don't you dare glare at me coconut head, i'm just mentioning facts."i rolled my eyes."she accepts that she likes you,you just need a way to get that out of her ego's hand."