blooming love.

After going through all the chaos for past few days, jungkook stayed with me all the time, i cried a lot recalling the event hugging him,i couldn't tell how much glad i was to have him in life.but something in me was craving him more, every time he steps out of my house to go for his work, i feel like i miss him the very moment. even if he is chaotic and sometimes irritating, he lights up my mood just in seconds. i don't know, if i made any sense to have him all for myself,who was just trying to  help me, but i have made a promise to myself to not to cross lines with anyone anymore. i've had enough.

the door bell rang indicating all of them were here as planned to study for the exams, i don't know if that would work, us all being chaotic and studying lol, but let's keep the hopes,revealing two handsome men and a beautiful,prettily dressed girl i greeted "hello,handsome man with a red mark near the eye and a squinting leg,and oh,so the international playboy with the ugliest girl ever born,please come in." i smiled cheekily

yes,i received a kick right on my bum making my stumble,"i would have given an hard one if i was alright now"yelled taehyung,while the other picked me up,running to my room dropping me on the bed and started tickling the heck out of me"koo, plea- ha-ha,please, he-he-he,koo,noo,please."i said in between kicking my legs everywhere, by now he had hovered over me, "international play boy? and he is handsome?" he cocked a brow,still working his fingers on my sides, 'god if that sounds so inappropriate to you, i meant tickling.'

"noo,hahaha i called him handsome with squinting legs, why don't you concentrate on the later?"i asked catching one of his hands, my face was full red by now i could imagine as i could feel the heat on my cheeks, i was taken off guard as he tucked my hand above my head holding them in his,coming closer he growled,"you called him handsome?and not me.", smirking widely i gulped hard,god this guy,we didn't even notice the close proximity between us until lia fake coughed. 

in a flash we had stood straight,straightening our clothes, it was hell awkward, lia was smirking all these time, but taehyung looked at me with only his eyes wide without any expression like every other time, god, i had to get out of here

"umm, i'll get something for you guys." i said storming out without waiting for their response i could here tae follow me down but his pace slower since the injury.

"y/n,wait, what was that?, are you okay?" he asked me, his face dead pan serious.

"ye-yes, i'm fine, we were, umm, just fooling around."i said chewing my lower lip

"was that all?" he cocked an eyebrow up, i gulp nodded vigorously,turning around to kitchen.i heard his steps follow mine again,ahh i was growing nervous now.

-----------------------

i was still standing here rubbing my nape, thinking what y/n would be thinking now, shit,this was the second time, god help me why do i always put myself into trouble. i should control my excitement whenever i am near her, i slapped myself softly. seeing that lia had also disappeared after tae excusing himself to washroom right after y/n,was eating me up.

"there's a washroom right here in her room, why would he go down?"i mumbled,exiting her room,jumping towards the kitchen, i was stunned at the scene playing in front of me, 'There they were kissing' ,i wanted to run away, i didn't want to see that,but i wanted answers, answers from him.

"Y/N, TAEHYUNG," i breathed out only for them to here,my eyes still wide, eyes quickening over the two bodies kissing and the third anticipating the same scene as me. the mentioned girl turned around, her eyes going wide just as mine, "jungkook"she muttered shakily.

i went towards her,grasping her hand we both turned towards the two bodies, still kissing each other clueless about us looking at them, there stood lia on her tip toes holding tae's chin, and the mentioned man bent a little while sitting on the counter holding his girl's waist, we stood there still, silent until they pulled their faces away from each other, smiling still holding each other hands, it might be cute for other but i felt like i could puke any moment.