a ride to hell or heaven?

You heard a car honk outside from your kitchen, knowing who it was. You grabbed a wrapped food item, slipped into your shoes, locked the door and ran toward the car. you had worn a white cropped sweatshirt with grey sweatpants you didn't take much time to think what to wear as you had grown into a comfort zone with the boys and also it was late night stay..

While sitting on the passenger seat, you gave a sweet smile and cheered "hii kookie!" but his low tone simply ignored your request "are we ready to go?".

Despite his attempts to not respond, you continued "yess, kookie..are you also excited?" you questioned in an annoyingly cute tone, causing him to make a puking face. Despite this attempt he started the engine and drove towards the displayed navigation app.

 As you remained unfazed, you brainstormed your mind to come up with something unexpected, as you were so in mood for embarrassing someone..you saw the sandwich you had prepared and wrapped in foil to be presented to Jungkook as he loves the sandwich

"Kookie...this is for you!" you chimed bringing a sandwich near his mouth, partially open foil paper in your hand. Although his nose was tingling with temptation as tasty smell reached his ears, he simply shrugged and ignored you and your sandwich completely.

You poked his right cheek gently with your index finger for a few times just to catch his eye, when suddenly you saw him poke his tongue onto his inner left cheek, "DAMN THAT WAS HOT"... knows you crossed the line, but YOU being YOU, did not stop yourself.

After this moment you found yourself almost hitting your front window before your seat belt pulled you back."HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT BALLS."you yelped at once,you hadn't been great full enough for your life until now,turning to Yell out to the person who had caused this little heart attack by stopping the car abruptly, and shout at him to scream his name out.

As he dragged you toward him with your left arm, affecting your face to halt just an inch away, you gulped, feeling his breath brush over your lips. "Don't say anything anymore, or even do anything, because I'll shut that mouth of yours in my truest way" he grunted, taking a bite from the sandwich, he pushed you back to your seat, taking hold of your hand as he went back to hold the steering wheel, sending chills down your spine by his new aura.

I'm hot, my cheeks are burning, and what in the world was that?'God's voice,'I turned my head, "damn!' I cried.Those jawlines, fuck!The lips.WHAT THE HECK Y/N.For God's sake, he is your best friend. "Turn the fuck around before he catches you staring at him.

Taking a moment to compose your speedy beating heart, you looked out the window, recollecting everything that had transpired. Jungkook, however, started driving again, letting out a chuckle at your obnoxious appearance. Hearing your rapid heartbeat slow down as the seconds passed.

The ride went on silently for another 15 minutes, him driving and you feeding him without uttering a word until you reached Lia's home. As he opened his mouth, you simply peeled the foil off his sandwich, bringing it to his mouth to enjoy the flavor.

In anticipation of the mentioned girl coming out of the house, Jungkook started talking to you to ease the tension in the car. after what felt like a decade the awaited queen marched down the aisle to consume her throne at the back of the car. chattering all through the way you guys had reached the destination in less than 20 minutes.

While running towards the door, the three of you entered the house to find the other six men there with an unfamiliar woman sitting on the couch in anticipation of your arrival...

--------------------

Commenting would help me provide content you like.

Thank you...have a great time and stay happy!

Look forward to meeting you all in the next part.. stay safe<3