Finally together<3

turning around settling my eyes on the rim,speeding up,bouncing the ball at every move,reaching a good distance i quickly moved the ball to the shot pocket positioning it inches above my waist spreading my fingers far enough apart to grip the ball properly,i stood there ready to shoot,pushing the ball up instantly i could no more feel the leather on my hand,a guy from the opposite team had snatched the ball away from me,annoyed i gritted my teeth chasing the guy,hopping he shot the ball weak without any arm power,i smirked jumping directing the ball towards a guy from my team, as he caught the ball bouncing,surrounded by lads from other team.the time was ticking,passing seconds being counted,i stood behind the guy who was covering my team mate. 

it was the game point,and i wanted the score at all cost,thus pointing at the caged up guy,indicating him to pass the ball between the legs of the guy who stood in-front of me,he did as indicted,catching the ball at once i slipped towards the opposite rim gripping the ball,

the ball started to motion directly upwards from the shot pocket,extending my shooting hand in a straight line to the rim the ball came off my hand with perfect symmetrical backspin,engaging my eyes with the ball moving upward my lips spread in a good anticipation but that swept off when i saw the ball land on rim turning round and round,my heart fastening at the same pace Please,please just get in,i prayed my eyes switching to the time board and the ball, the time ticking almost the tuning the stadium silent,i could literally hear my heartbeats..i bit my lip squinting my eyes as the ball slowed down it's pace.

i was thrown up in the air instantly as the ball hit the ground stooping inside the basket cheering and hooting loudly, having a stand on my foot,i turned around to the cheering,clasping,joyful audience to spot a familiar figure jumping and dancing with two known boys besides her,smiling at the little girl who was hopping holding hands with jimin and tae,cheering out my name,i spotted y/n passing me kisses. chuckling at her,i flew a kiss back at her,she laughed whole heart. giggling i stood there spotting all my hyungs, best-friend and my soon to become girl-friend i guess,cheering my name. i was happy.

================================

"so,all set?"lia sneaked her hand around my shoulder. "i don't know lia, i mean,i'm damn nervous."i nibbled on my lip

"shh, everything is gonna be okay,once you confess, he'd be on cloud nine, you would give him the best gift y/n for winning his game."she squeezed my hand."god,why am i so excited?"she jumped on her place

"oh,women calm down, i am the one who's going to confess,chill"i said my eyes searching for that one body 

"lia,i guess i should go now,he'll be changing and this would be the best time."i chimed 

"sure,you should go,come with him on time to the party,don't be so involved in each other that you forget us"she teased nudging my shoulder. 

"shut it lia,you are embarrassing me,bye,i'll be leaving."hugging i made my way towards the room. 

i was growing impatient every passing second, after the kiss we shared last time our feelings were unfolded to each other emotionally,but verbally we reserved any confessions,thus i wanted to make the move and here,i stood at the door anticipating a positive response.

i cringed at the high-pitched voice of the micro-phone directing the audience to exit in the right direction closing my ears for a few minute i cursed after the announcement was turned off. opening the door moving towards the lockers i heard sounds forth-coming from the end, concentrating i recognized the similar male voice,scooching slightly i saw jungkook and maria standing against each other,chattering.

tight space between them,growing my heart tight by passing seconds,ever courteous me wanted to back off and give them space,none the less curious desirous me stood there hopelessly eavesdropping.