A new secret ?

jk pov:

waking up the next morning i saw y/n dozed off sitting on the couch in a very uncomfortable way,only by looking at her position i could say that her neck was hurting since lack of support.. i instantly sat up on the couch turning to y/n, holding her head in one and her shoulder in other making her lie on her back then bringing her leg up to make her sleep straight.i'm smiled at her sleeping self.

looking around i saw hobi,namjoon,jimin hyung dozed off in their seat and yoongi hyung in the same position as yesterday...the only people who were missing was tae, lia, jin and ha-yun. not giving much thought i strolled towards my room to freshen up as my sleep had flew long ago.it was still showing 6.30 in the clock maybe because i slept off on the couch i couldn't sleep longer.

after a good 15 minutes i came out of bathroom,towel hanging around my neck...my stomach growled as i marched towards the kitchen searching for milk. i was searching through the refrigerator i heard some footsteps approaching towards me..i straightened my back to get a clear view of y/n walking while rubbing her eyes with her fist hand making her look like a 3 year old who couldn't sleep without their mom"why are up so early its still 6.50" 

"i couldn't sleep"she mumbled in her morning voice i chuckled travelling towards her 

"do you want to sleep in my room on my bed if you are uncomfortable on couch?"i asked concern lingering in my tone uncertain at the thought if the question came out the way i meant.she hugged me all of a sudden swinging her head from side to side mumbling a small 'no' then resting her head on my chest..cute my brain mumbled showing it's loyalty towards my heart.

i was taken a back for a moment by this gesture of her feeling my heart race and something going crazy in my stomach,i ignored them thinking it was because i was hungry and letting my hand wrap around her shoulder hugging her tight while placing my chin on her head...staying like that for a minute y/n looked at me uttering "i wanna use the washroom, please show me the way" in a cute child voice i chuckled releasing her from the hug dragging her towards my room..

as we were climbing the stairs i noticed tae's room door slightly open and saw a familiar figure, out of curiosity i pushed the door more wide to see something that shook me out"woah,what the fuck on heaven is this sight?"i mumbled looking at the bed in the room,not wanting to be the creep,i took back my step back looking at y/n making sure she saw nothing,seeing her still rubbing her eyes i sighed as we jogged towards my room.

y/n pov:

as i finished my chores and climbed down the stairs, i saw jungkook doing something standing against the kitchen counter."hot" my brain mumbled at the sight of his bare torso,i was hitting myself internally for hugging him this morning,"what was i even thinking?"nonetheless i walked my way to the kitchen...he wished me a good morning and said that he was making breakfast for everyone so i joined my hands to help him while having small talks.

after everyone had woken up they had gathered up in the dining room for breakfast...everyone had taken their pancakes, sandwiches who preferred it and their drinks and started devouring ."i can't see jin hyung" said tae  seizing the group's attention 

"oh, right he left right after the movie to drop hyun back home..i'm guessing he stayed back there" completed namjoon before taking a bite on his sandwich

"oh, i see, isn't he having much fun soon?" tae chuckled slyly smirking at his own comment.

"aren't you yourself having much fun hyung? i bet he is not even in the lead compared to you" jungkook retorted at the former's comment deeply staring into his eyes as if he had caught something. 

"wha-what do you even mean..i wasn't even enjoying the movie yesterday i went to sleep.."he coughed choking on his food desperately avoiding anyone's gaze 

"oh i can sense you had a peaceful sleep yesterday.." the younger smirked knowing exactly what  he was doing,wanting to know everything the other party was hiding. 

"okay i need to go now...i have someone to meet... i'll see you guys" you had intrupted their little quarrel ...." oh wait i'll join you even i need to go" said lia grabbing her purse ready to leave

"okay then ill give you both a ride" jungkook had also made his way to you both,who were near the door already "no, no, it's fine you stay back it's a place nearby so you have no need to come"you declined the gesture your friend had shown "yea, koo i can just take a bus or a taxi don't mind pulling yourself all over there it's okay" lia convinced him. without having much option the former agreed,allowing you both to bid your good bye's and move away. 

----------------

"woahh..girl you look hot in that" complimented tae as he saw you approaching the guys in the hallway.. it was monday again and you were in your uni.wearing a short skirt and a white tee,making you look hot and cute at the same time.

 "thanks , handsome" you replied winking at him making your voice as flirty as possible 

"yours or mine?"he asked seductively leaning dangerously close 

"how about mine at 8?" you asked huskily placing your hand on his hard chest grabbing his shirt causing it wrinkle leaning more forward you faced him.

"eww...you both gross...stay away"sounded a voice being pissed and annoyed 

"we were just kidding koo"you rolled your eyes at you possessive friend.

------------------------

keep safe and stay happy..!<3

update: 16-06-2021