1. Friends

As you walked tiredly back to your room from training, you found a note on the door. The note was looked like it was torn off the edge of a piece of paper and scribbled all over it.

You picked it up and smiled when you read it. It read:

Meet us by the lake
-A.A

Forgetting about being tired, you ran to the lake as the note said. With the handwriting looking familiar, you knew right away who it was from.

Once you arrived, the main group of friends were already there waiting. Smiling, you waved and ran to greet them.

"Armin! Eren! Mikasa!" You yelled with glee.

Everyone stood up from their sitting positions and hugged you.

"I'm glad you found the note, this might be the last time we ever have a chance to have fun together before we leave off to the Survey Corps." Armin said.

"Yes Armin is right." Mikasa agreed.

"Yeah! So come on, lets talk and enjoy ourselves here!" Eren said grabbing your hand and running off with you. "Mikasa! Armin! Lets go!"

Everyone followed Eren as he dragged you. He took everyone to a cliff by the lake. They all admired the scenery.

"Wow." You said with awe. Tierd, but fascinated.

You, Armin, Eren, and Mikasa layed lazily down at the cliff starting at the stars, enjoying the view with peace and quiet.

"Hey,(y/n). Remember two weeks ago when you signed up?" Armin said with peace.

You stretched your arms and replied. "Oh yeah, I remember. I'm glad we all met each other."

"On the first day you came we were sparing and you beat everyone down to the ground, even Reiner! And Eren kept starring at you for four days straight!" Armin said.

"Armin!" Eren said with a little blush on his cheeks.

You giggled. "Yeah. Annie and Mikasa were almost to the ground."

"Close, but no cigar." Mikasa said.

"How long have you all been here again?" You asked.

"For three years." Eren said.

Your eyes widened. "Woah."

"Yeah, but it's worth beating all the titans!" Eren said.

"I'll be out of here in about a week or so. The general said Ill be out soon because of my skill, strength, and enthusiasm." You said. You were at about Mikasa's level but a bit clumsy at times. Even though you are 20 years old, they were your best friends even if they are younger than you.

"That's good! That means you'll be back with us just like now!" Armin exclaimed.

"Yeah...to bad I can't go with you guys to the wall tomorrow, I have to do special training in order to leave early. I'm going to miss you all." You said. Everyone did a group hug.

"We all will. It's getting late, we should get going now." Mikasa said.

Everyone got up and walked back.

When they arrived, they all went back to their rooms.

You were about to open your door when a hand grabbed your shoulder and spun you around.

"Eren! You scared me! What do you want?" You said scared.

Eren stood awkwardly. His emerald green eyes met your (e/c) orbs. "Well, I came to say I'm going to miss you and...just...stay safe," he put his hands on your shoulders,"okay?"

"I will, Eren. But you should be the one staying safe, your going to the wall! Don't fall, alright." You said with a giggle at the last part.

Eren smiled and waved goodbye.