9.

During breakfast, you talked with your friends. Chatting and laughing at random things you talked about.

"So Y/N, when can I help you get together with Levi?" Armin said.

You choked on your food. "Armin!"

"You like Levi?" Mikasa gasped.

Eren spit out his food in surprise. "What!"

The good thing was that nobody else herd except the three of them. If anyone else herd, you would have been embarrassed.

"Armin, you promised!" You whispered-and sort of yelled- at Armin.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. It slipped out, I swear." He had little puppy dog eyes staring at you.

You huffed. "It's ok, Armin. Just...be careful next time." You smiled.

Mikasa patted your back. "I'm happy that you found someone you love. I ship you two."

You blushed a little. "I wouldn't say I love him yet...."

"I don't think Y/N should like Levi. It's wrong for a captain and a cadet to have feelings. Besides, there's a huge age difference between you two." Eren said.

Mikasa looked down to the ground.

---

"Shorty, you should tell her! Come on!" Hanji nudged Levi's shoulder.

They were observing all the cadets training. Levi was keeping a very good eye on you.

"I see you stalking her, Shorty. You know you want to~" Hanji teased.

The truth is that Levi does want to go over and tell you. His emotions keep him from doing so.

"I will one day." He said.

Hanji smirked. "I'm going to
Make a plan and I'm not telling you when I'm starting it."

A/N: these chapters will be kind of short but they'll get longer soon