17.

"Damn it, what do I take?" You yell.

Mikasa was in your room, helping you out. "Not really much. Just the important things like extra equipment and clothes. The rest will be carried somewhere else."

You flopped down on your bed, facing upwards. "Mikasa... What's it like? What if I... you know...." You couldn't complete your sentence.

"Y/N." Mikasa laid down beside you. "You have nothing to worry about. Your skills are very high and I think it would be impossible for a Titan to get to you. Plus, you have Levi by your side." She patted your hand.

"I guess your right." You said.

"That's my Y/N." She smiled.

---

There was more talking and noise during dinner. Almost everyone sat in groups of about eight or more people with no one being left out. Some people even sat or stood up on the floor just to be with their friends.

The people among you at the table were Armin, Mikasa, Eren, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Krista, and Ymir. Good thing they all fit in the table. Reiner and Bertolt sat with other people.

"Y/N." Connie whispered. "Meet up with us outside your room. Sasha smuggled some food for us as a 'last reunion'."

"You know, because every expedition could be the last time we see each other." Sasha said.

"Alright, I will. But how did you smuggle food?" You asked.

"Potato Girl finds her ways." Jean said.

Sasha's eyes widened. "That was a long!"

Everyone on the table laughed.

When dinner was over, it was about 8:45. That meant it was time to have the reunion.

"Where's Sasha?" Eren asked.

"Just wait, Jäger. She needs to get them. Can't you wait?" Jean said.

Eren grabbed Jean's shirt by the collar. Jean pushed Eren out of the way and Jean pushed back.

"Hey! This is no time to be fighting!" You said, getting in between them.

They immediately stopped and separated from each other.

"I guess." They both mumbled at the same time.

Sasha came out from the corner. She had her hands wrapped around her torso. That meant she was hiding something in her jacket.

"Sorry guys." Sasha said huffing. "I had to hide the food I got from the kitchen."

"Wait, not this kitchen, right?" You asked.

Sasha's mouth started to water. "Yes! Lets enjoy it now before people find out!"

Sasha took, warm, milk along with some bread rolls. Everyone grabbed one of each.

"To humanity!" Armin said.

Glasses of milk went up I'm the air. "To humanity!" Everyone drank from their glasses and took a bite out of their bread.

"I can't believe we're getting drunk on milk." You said.

Ymir put her arm around Krista. "This is nothing, Y/N." She saw two men from afar, walking towards the crowd. "Sh!t! Erwin and Levi are coming!"

"Run!" You said to everyone.

They all ran to their rooms, hoping not to get caught.

You slammed the door to your room and slumped down on the floor. You laughed. "I love moments like this."

A/N: Do you guys like the new story cover?! I changed it because I saw someone else had the same cover while I saws scrolling through stories -.- I don't like similar covers so I edited the cover myself so there will possibly not be another cover like it