8.

Levi was in his office, thinking to himself about you. 'What did I just do? Do I possibly- No keep your emotions in Levi, don't let them out.'

There was a knock at the door.

"Name?" Levi asked.

"It's Hanji!" She said.

"Come in." Levi said.

Hanji walked in and sat down in one of the chairs by Levi's desk. "I saw what happened this morning." Hanji gave Levi a wired look. "And I think I know what's going on." She said.

Levi set aside some papers. "What?"

Hanji moved closer. "You have feelings for Y/N, huh?" She whispered.

"What makes you think that." Levi said.

"Well, 1. You pay more attention to her than other cadets. 2. I catch you starring at her secretly. 3. You act like a hero to her and save her each time. 4. You promised to protect her. And 5. You've been acting differently ever since she joined." Hanji explained.

Levi looked away from her. "That doesn't prove anything."

"Mhmm. Fine. Just don't come to me for advice when you do." Hanji left his office, sassily.

---

You and Armin were outside talking about what happened earlier.

"Thank you for standing up for me." Armin said.

You patted his back. "Aw, it was nothing. You did the same for me, too."

"Yeah, but I failed at it." Armin said. "I don't think Charlotte will ever bother you again after that."

You chuckled. "I guess."

Armin kicked a rock. "Say, Y/N... Do you, um, like Captain Levi?" Armin hesitated to ask.

You froze. "Um, well... I'm not completely sure."

"I'm sorry if I asked but do you?" Armin asked.

"I kinda have mixed feelings towards him." You paused to think. "I.. I do." You whispered.

Armin raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Y/N! I'm happy for you!" He then hugged you. "My little girl is growing up!"

"A-Armin, I'm older than you." You said.

Armin backed away. "Oh yeah. I forgot"

"Please don't tell anyone about me liking Levi." You pleaded.

Armin gave a little laugh. "I won't, I swear on Wall Maria." Armin said as he crossed his heart. He left.

'I like Levi! But... Does he like me back...'