11.

The cool feeling of wind blowing through your hair was amazing. You loved it. Using 3DMG was the best! It made you feel like a free bird.

"This is the best!" You yelled. You did a flip in the air.

"Show off." Jean said. "You learned that from me."

You giggled. "Well, I learn from the best!"

"Enough fooling around. We need to train unless you want to be Titan food." Said Levi.

"Sorry." You said. "It just feels so... Wonderful!" You flew off.

He sighed. Levi looked at your gracefulness. Every move was perfect.

---

All of the girls hung out outside your room. You, Mikasa, Krista, Ymir, and Sasha. The chit chat started out plain and simple.

"How have you all been?" You asked.

"Fine." They all replied in unison.

"We've been talking like this since you came, Y/N, it's boring. Lets hear gossip about you or the other cadets or who would go out with who. " Ymir said.

You thought for a while. "Well... I think that Krista-"

"That Krista what?" Ymir cut you off.

"Relax, it's nothing bad, I think. It's that I think that Krista and you would be perfect together!" You said.

Ymir blushed very light.

Krista blushed slightly as well. "R-really, Y/N?"

You nodded. "I heard that Connie has a thing for Sasha, too.

"What? Well, I guess... He's ok." Sasha said. "And that Jean likes Mikasa!"

"No." Mikasa said plainly.

"We all know its Mikasa and Eren. He obviously likes you!" You said.

A light dust of pink appeared on her cheeks. "We can't be together, we're related."

"Bull, you like him. You aren't even really related." Ymir said.

"I think he will ask you out any one of these days!" You said. Mikasa smirked a bit. "And then-"

"Y/N likes Levi." She blurted out.

"Mikasa!" You deeply blushed. "You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!"
Everyone looked at you. They stared or a few seconds.

Armin was spying on the crowd. He's been there since the beginning. What he didn't know was that Hanji was also spying.

'I got to get closer...." He crawled near the bushes, trying not to be noticed.

Hanji moved by the bushes, too. 'I have to listen! For Shorty's good! If only I hear better. What did they say about Levi?' She moved closer and closer until she bumped into Armin.

"Ow!" Armin whispered. He saw the person he bumped into was Hanji. "What are you doing here, Hanji?"

"What are you doing here?"

Armin hesitated and spoke nervously. "Um, well, I, I wanted to find out more information on Y/N and Levi."

"What does Levi have to do with Y/N? Oh, oh! Does she like him!" She asked almost getting caught by the group.

"Yeah, wait, you aren't supposed to know. Damn it."

"Oh, she does, doesn't she... Well, a little birdie told me that the midget possibly likes her back~" she said.

"Does he? That could make Y/N very happy if he does!" Armin asked.

"He does, actually. Want to get them together?" Hanji asked smiled.

Armin silently clapped. "Sure! When do we start?"

"Soon."