24.

After about a week, you became your old, cheerful self again. You still couldn't get Delia out of your mind. Regret was still floating around in your head, though.

You woke up tired for some reason. Maybe it was because you stayed up late last night trying to make a sketch of an imaginary exotic bird. You never knew.

You checked the time on your clock. It was 9:38.

'9:38. Oh well, it's Sunday today.' You thought. You covered yourself up in your covers again and sighed in relief. Thinking a while, you realized one thing: it was Monday, which meant it was training day.

"Crap! Not again!" You said.

You ran out of bed but tripped over your bed sheets being tangled around your legs. You fell face forward.

"Ow..."

You grabbed your shirt-full of wrinkles- your pants, boots, and your 3DMG.

The floor of your room was covered in paper scraps, dirty clothes, food wrappers, and shoes. Your room is never really messy but after your depression, you didn't have the spirits to do anything but lay around and sometimes cry.

You, somehow, made it out of your room and ran to the training grounds.

"Y/N! Over here!" You heard a voice yell.

You turned around and saw Eren. "Eren! Am I late?"

He nodded. "You think? I've been stalling Erwin and Levi for ages saying you were in the bathroom!"

"Umm... Eren-"

"Shh! Lets go!" He said.

"Eren, turn around..." You said.

Standing behind Eren was Levi. He was crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at Eren.

"Oh, Levi. I didn't see you there." Eren said, sheepishly.

"Go run laps until you fall." Levi ordered.

"But, sir-"

"No excuses. Go run." Levi said.

Eren huffed. "Yes, sir."

You laughed at Eren but stopped when you saw Levi looking at you. Clearing your throat, you said, "Sorry, Levi."

"Your late. Why are you late?" Levi said. "Again."

"Well, this might sound crazy, but, I kept tripping over the mess in my room that's in my floor, hehe." You said.

Levi twitched. "Mess?"

"Yeah."

"Go train, your excused. But before you do, go change. Your shirt is buttoned up crooked and your belts are all wrong." Levi said.

You looked down at yourself and blushed. "Oh. I'll change."

Levi made sure you were gone and out of your room before he went to his office. He entered his office as grabbed a bucket, mop, broom, and a rag. He took off his jacket but still had on his cravat and made his way back to your room.

He looked around to see if anyone was watching him. When he was sure, he slowly opened your door and widened his eyes from seeing the big mess in the room.

"Holy shit, Y/N. This is going to take a long time." He put on a cloth on his neck and pulled it up to his nose, covering half his face. He also put one on top of his head.

---

Training today was long and tired you out terribly. There was a break for dinner, but right after that there was more training.

You sat down outside your bedroom door. You were dripping with so much sweat, that it was disgusting.

You noticed your lights were on inside your room.

'What the hell... Who's in my room?' You thought.

You where about to open your door when Levi opened it instead.

"Y/N." Levi said slowly as he pulled down his cloth from his face. "Your room was filthy. I cleaned it, so keep it clean."

You peeped in and your room was clean. All the trash that was on the floor was now gone and basically it was all tidy. The whole room was so clean, that you thought it sparkled for a moment.

You walked in and breathed in. The smell was even good, almost like lavender.

"Thanks, Levi. Although, you didn't have to clean it yourself. I was planning on picking it up after training." You said.

"That's a lie." He said.

"Yeah." You looked down to the floor and shyly put your arms behind your back.

Levi picked up his bucket. "I'll be leaving now. Keep this room clean, got it?"

You did the salute and laughed. "Aye aye cap'n!"

"Tch. Messy brat." Levi said as he walked out.

You laid down on your bed and sighed. "I guess I should be cleaner...." You placed your arm over your eyes.

From the corner of your eyes, you saw a little card on your nightstand. You grabbed it. It said:

In case you come back after I left, I cleaned your room because I heard of the mess you made. This took me a while, so keep it clean. Understand?

~Levi