7.

"Alright, lets train!" Hanji instructed. "Pick a partner and do combat!"

Everyone had a partner, except you.

Trying to move out of everybody's area, you bumped into a certain redhead. She turned to you, annoyed.

"What are you doing! Get out of my area, weakling!" Charlotte said as she pushed you.

"Leave her alone, would ya?" Jean said.

Charlotte turned to him. "Shut it horse face!"

After everyone heard the commotion, people started gathering around. They all murmured things like "What's going on" or "Are they going to fight" or "Ohh, look at this".

The redhead noticed everyone gathering around. "Gee. I guess they want a show. Shall we?" She said cracking her knuckles.

Armin pushed through the crowd. "Y/N, Charlotte. Please dot fight, it solves nothing. Why don't you both just-"

"Nobody cares!" Charlotte cut Armin off with a punch to his face.

Anger and a grudge was conjuring inside of you. "Hey! You can beat me up anytime, but nobody, and I mean nobody, hurts my friends!"

Charlotte laughed at your comment. She was about to swing a punch, but someone stepped in.

"Oi, cadet Reyes. Where you about to fight cadet Y/N again?" Levi said.

"Yes, she is a liar and needs to see who the real hero is!" Charlotte said.

Levi looked at her. "Tch, go ahead then." He then looked at you. "Teach her a lesson, Y/N."

You gave him a smile and nodded. Going into a fighting position, you prepared yourself.

Charlotte ran to you first, pinning you down quickly to the floor. Her firm grip made it impossible to escape. "You aren't who people say you are! Your just another useless sacrifice for titans!"

You winced in pain. You were reluctant not to fight back.

"What are you doing, Y/N? Show her your real side." Levi said.

After hearing his words, you decided to finally fight back. You punched her face. That caused her to fall back. After that, you swiftly kept punching at her. She had a terrible time keeping up with you. To finish her off, you gave her a powerful uppercut to her jaw and pinned her hands to back.

Charlotte was now panting and in pain.

"Listen... don't think just because I never fought back means I'm supposedly a 'weak' person. Now never, ever, hurt anyone else or ill come get you." You said.

Charlotte's wide, horrified, eyes starred at you. "Y-yes, of c-coarse." She stuttered while talking.

You let her go and she quickly ran into one of her friends arms. Horrified, Charlotte and her friends ran away to a different area.

Eren pushed through the crowd to see you. "Y/N! That was amazing! I knew you'd let that spirit of yours out someday!"

Armin and Mikasa congratulated you as well.

"Thanks, everyone!" You said happily.

Levi walked to you. "You did well, Y/N. But if I wasn't there to stop Charlotte, you would have lost and beat up again."

You looked down to the ground. "Yeah."

Levi continued speaking. "I have noticed that I tend to help you a little, so I will personally protect you."

"Um, I-"

"I'm doing this for you, ok. Don't think it's anything else." Levi said walking away.

"That midget has a messed up brain." Eren said in a jealous tone.

You felt weird in the inside. As if your stomach had butterflies flying around. Could it be possible that you had feelings to the captain? 'Do I... Like Levi? Does he have feelings for me? He does tend to help me a little more than others... What if he doesn't and he's just playing with me?' Thinking on the inside was all you could do.

You finally thought deeply. 'Oh my gosh... I like Levi!'