2. Survey Corps

"Survey Corps here I come!" You yelled as you ran. You have already 'graduated' from the trainees and chose the Survey Corps.

You had to graduate three days late because if the whole Female Titan crisis to keep yourself safe.

Making your way to where the Survey Corps meet, you had to find your friends first.

"Y/n! Your finally here!" Armin yelled. He waved his arms up high so you could see him.

"I know right! I'm happy we are back together again!" You said as you caught up with Armin, Eren, and Mikasa.

"We will have so much fun now that we are here together." Mikasa said in her normally, calm, tone.

Armin handed you the Surey Corps uniform. "Here. It's your uniform."

"Thanks!" You said as you grabbed it from him.

"Hey y/n!" Eren said.

"Hey. Um, Eren... I have herd rumors and...." You started.

Eren noticed what you where talking about. "Guys, I need to talk to y/n, in private."

Armin and Mikasa agreed and left. Then, Eren guided you to a lonely corner.

"So, Eren, I've herd about the Female Titan and I herd that you're a," you paused for a moment. "A Titan."

Eren looked to the down to his feet. "Well, yes, they are true and I am a Titan. You aren't...scared of me, are you?"

You shook your head no.

"Good. I thought you wouldn't want to hang out with me anymore."

You hugged Eren. "I don't care if your a Titan or anything. You're my friend."

"Yeah...friend." Eren said as he pushed away.

Suddenly, a man appeared behind you two with a medium sized box. He was tall, blonde, and had big eyebrows.

"Cadet Jäger, please let me talk to miss y/n." he said.

"Yes commander Erwin." Eren said as he left.

"How do you know my name?" You asked him.

He chucked. "Well, a certain trio have been talking about you quite a bit. Oh, I'm sorry, allow me to introduce myself. I am Commander Erwin Smith."

You quickly placed your uniform down your uniform and did the salute. "Hello commander Erwin!" You held your salute.

"Um, cadet l/n, you can stop your salute now." He said

You put your hands and arms down and picked up you uniform. "So,um, commander-"

"Just call me Erwin, y/n"

"Ok, Erwin, so what's in the box?" You asked out of curiosity.

"Oh, this box? It's nothing but I need you to do something with it." He said. He handed you the box. "I need you to keep this box until morning and place it on captain Levi's door right away in the morning with this letter." He placed the letter on too of the box. " I trust you not to read the letter or look in the box either. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." You said with a nod.

"Ok then. I need to go. Ill introduce you to Hanji and Levi tomorrow and don't show or tell anyone about the box. I need to hide, I mean, go work on something." He said as he walked away.

You made your way to your room and placed the box next to your bed.

'I wonder what's in there...'