4. New squad

A/N: Charlotte Reyes is my OC. Just to clear that out of the way in case you didn't know.(I actually use at least one OC in every fanfiction so far...)

After the Charlotte incident yesterday, it was a day off. Everyone could relax, but not you. You had to speak with Erwin about Hanji and Levi about whos squad you'll be in.

"Can we hang out later, Y/N?" Armin asked you.

"Of coarse! I just need to talk with Erwin about whos squad I'll be in." You said.

"Hopefully it's squad Levi! He needs new cadets! I'm in it too!" Armin said excitedly.

"What happened to his old squad?" You asked.

Armins smile faded away. "Um... well... they...." Armin stopped talking. His memories of the tragedy came back to him.

You decided not to ask and said good bye to Armin. You didn't want to be late anyway.

Once you arrived, you knocked on the door. Commander Erwin opened the door.

"Y/N, please take a seat. Hanji and Levi are already here." He said.

You walked in and took a seat in front of his desk. Hanji was sitting by the wall and Levi was, too.

Hanji walked over to you. "Hello,My name is Hanji Zoe and you must be F/N L/N, right?" She stuck her hand out and you shook it.

"Yes I am." You said.

"Please Hanji, let us begin." Erwin said.

You, Hanji, and Levi grabbed chairs. You sat between Hanji and Levi.

"Now, since the Female Titan problem and the arrival of Y/N, we need to place her in a squad. Who would you like to join, Y/N?" Erwin said, fixing his papers.

"I would be fine with whoever. I don't mind who." You said.

Hanji pulled you closer to her. "I think she should join my squad! She can-"

"She will join my squad." Levi said as he cut Hanji off. "After all, most of her friends are on my squad too."

"Well, Y/N? Who will it be?" Erwin asked.

You looked at Hanji and then at Levi.

"We'll be right back. Come on Shorty." Hanji said as she pulled Levi out the door.

You and Erwin sat there waiting until they came back.

"Ok, she's on Shortys squad." Hanji said. "She will like it there."

Erwin looked at you. "So, what do you say, Y/N?"

"Sure thing Commander." You said.

Levi stood up towards you. "Welcome. You better be good, got that brat?"

"Yes, sir!" You said doing the salute.