Urushihara? What kind of name is that?!?!

~ Your pov ~

"Just shut up already! Jeez mum, I'll go buy food..." I exclaimed at my mum and walk towards the door quietly mumbling "Shit man". Putting my shoes on I glance at my mum "Can I atleast have some extra money to get myself something..?" I pout at her. She sighs "Fine but, no more than five dollars!!" I grab her credit card and my phone & earphones. Opening the door I start walking down the stairs to the street while putting on my music. Sleeping with sirens plays. Humming the tune while I walk I see my neighbours walking towards the apartment. Taking one earbud out when we get close enough to eachother.

"Hey. Maou do you guys need anything from the store..? I'm heading there now so...? I don't mind.. I mean I owe you for all our yelling at my apartment" I smile and glance at his roommate. My eyes drift to a guy about my age with purple hair and purple eyes? Damn... I have to admit he isn't ugly!

"Umm Ashiya, do we need anything?" Maou asked the white haired male who shakes his head. "No, shire" I smile at the two. "Your brother..?" I ask gesturing my head at the purple haired boy; who now that I clearly look seems to have a few bruises on his cheek and jaw-bone. Maou burst out in laughter. Ashiya looks amused as he says "No, he is uh, our new room mate" I nod understandingly and then snicker. "Wh-why is she laughing at me..?" The unknown guy says. I shake my head and say as I catch my breath "Its just three guys in one small apartment.... I mean any of you guys could be gay for the other and I don't know its just hilarious in my head". They all look a tad pissed but I hear the male my age snicker slightly.

Before anyone could say anything i pipe in "So is mr.purple hair gonna be going to Ouran with me? I could show you around" I look at him questionly.

The dude looks amused. "I have a name" Smirks at him "Which is...?" "Luc- urm I mean Urushihara" He states. I laugh in my head 'doesn't even know his own name'. "Chill i'm y/n. New in town?" I raise an eyebrow at him and then to the others. He nods and Ashiya says "Hey, Ouran... thats the highschool you go to right..?" I nod. Him and maou look at eachother as if communicate mentally. They keep glancing at urushihara. They both smirk and look back at me. "Yea, he might" 'Nice finally someone my age around here. It seems to only be people over 25 here but now i have a new toy' i smirk 'finally a reason to be away from that bitch of a mum i have'. I grab his arm. "Imma take him to the store with me okay..?" I make the best puppy dog pout at them i could. They nod, at their nod i grab his arm and drag him towards the store.

                    ~Ashiya's pov~

"Do you think it was a good idea to let him go with her?" I ask Ashiya. He stops to think and looks at me seriously stating "Sire, I think Lucifer would be less likely to get in trouble...". Maou nods and we walk into our apartment.

                     ~ Your pov ~

"So what kind of name is Urushihara anyways..?" I smirk at him. He shrugs. "I honestly don't know... what kinda of name is y/n?" He smirks back at you. I playful push him and make a "shhh" noise. I giggle as he pushes me back. We joke all the way to the store. I grab his hand and run to the sweets section. I grab ten boxes of pocky smirking at how its more than I'm allowed to spend on myself.

"Whats with all that..?" He points at the pocky. "Ever try it..?" I ask him he slightly frowns "uh no?" I smirk "i'll show you later" Winking at him i look down at the shopping list.

"Hmm... let me see... We need some rice and soy sauce.... Ugh stupid lazy... fat ass... making me go... ugh"

We find the items and check out.

"Your total will be $24.37" I flash my mum's debt card and pay for it. I grab the bags and gesture him to follow me as we walk out the store.

"Um need any help carrying those?" I nod and hand him a bag. I silently thank him and smile.

              ~TimeSkip to back at the apartment~

I set all the bags but one on my step. Urushihara heads for his door. "Please don't go yet..." i say while frowning. He looks at me confused.

"Um I want to share these, with you..." i say while holding up a box of pocky. I sit against the wall between our apartments and pat the floor beside me. He hesitates before sitting down beside me. After opening the pocky I place one in my mouth and moan at the taste. He snickers at me.

"Its not THAT good!" I hand him a piece from the open box of pocky and smirk while his eyes light up at the taste. "See! Its great" I look at my phone looking at the time: 7:34pm ugh I left at 6:48pm my mum will kill me. I frown and sigh glancing at my door. Seeing this he questions me on it "whats wrong..?" I shrug, its just my mum... I stand up and go to his door gesturing him to join me. He follows and i hand him three boxes of unopened pocky-one strawberry, one chocolate and one almond. I give him a small hug while he stand awkwardly.

"Dude, you are like the only chill person around here... I hope you end up at Ouran... I mean we could walk together... I usually go alone.." I shyly smile at him and knock on the door. Ashiya opens the door and looks suprised at me. Dramaticly gesturing at Urushihara I exclaim "Look who is aliveee". I hear Maou laugh from inside and ashiya smiles. "So ya you guys better make him go to Ouran okay?" I smile as Urushihara agrees. "I better go bef-" I was cut off my a door slamming open. Afraid I look up to see my enraged mother. "Fuck" i mumble. "THERE YOU ARE YOU LITTLE CUNT! What the fuck took you so long?! Why are you with some emo guy? Are you a slut?!? I did not raise you like this!" I frown and wave goodbye at them "bye" I mumble as I slowly walk away from the confused Urushihara and annoyed Ashiya. I pick up the bags and walk in the room depressed. My mum slams the door shut behind me and continues to yell at me. "WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH?!?!" I yell at her as tears fall down my cheeks. I storm off to my room and blast Sleeping With Sirens, locking my door. I pull out my blade and pull my sweatpants down to my scarred up thighs and begin to start my work.

                   ~Maou's pov~

I jst hate how she treats y/n.

"What the hell was that?!" Lucifer I mean Urushihara asks astonished.

Ashiya looks annoyed as he replies "Thats basically everyday..."