Stairs

~Y/n pov~

We get back to mc.ronalds we are carrying a dozen bags filled with anime & band merch and cds. I see the guys all arguing and throw a stuffie of a chibi kaoru from the host club anime at Urushihara. "Look what I found!!!" I chirp happily. He looks down and smiles. "Isn't this the twin from the anime you showed me?" I nod. "They have a lot of stuff we are into there...." I say while sitting down. I pull out a hikaru one and smirk "I got hikaru". Just as he was about to say something Ashiya intrupts with "Aren't they the same? Why are you wasting your allowance on such things?" Urushihara and I both say in unison "No!!!!!! And the hair is different!" We look at eachother and die of laughter. "You two are so annoying" I hear someone mumble. I look over and see a popular girl from my family studies class. "W-wendy...?" Urushihara wonders. She nods annoyingly. 'Ugh I hate her' I think while looking at the time on my phone. "Fuck! I have to go bye" I say while running out in a hurry. 'I have to hurry before my mum gets back'. I sprint as fast as i could down the road. I see my mum's car in the parking lot. 'FUCK.... and I forgot my stuff there...' I run up the stairs and trip. This causes one of the deep cuts on my thighs to rip open. Blood drips down my legs and spill on the stairs. 'Aw fuck!' Getting up slowly I walk to my room. I ignore the pain and run to the bathroom locking it and having a shower. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?" My mum bangs on the door. "I was just at the library mum!" I clean the blood and try to stop it. I start to feel lighthearted and give up. I dry myself and put a few bandaids on it. 'Why won't it stop..?' I sigh, putting on sweatpants and a tank top. 'Ashiya might be good with blood... I have no other choice..' I dry my h/c, h/l hair and go outside. "Mum i'm going out" As soon as I go out I see Ashiya paleing at the sight of something on the stairs while the other two males look at him confused. I walk closer to him slowly and see he is staring at the spot i fell. There is a small puddle of blood. "Oh... s-sorry about that" I blush at embarrassment. They all jump startled obviously not seeing me before. The blood starts soaking through my sweatpants. "Ignore that Ashiya..." I start to feel dizzy and catch myself with the railing of the stairs. "Um ashiya c-could you help me with s-something..?" I see panic spread across their faces as they look from the blood puddle to the blood soaking my thighs. He nods and quickly walks to the door. He nods towards urushihara who helps me up. "Y/n w-what happened?" He asks still appearing to be shocked. "I fell... not a big deal" i feel faint as we get to the room. "Do you guys have any bandage wrap thingys? It would probably work..."  Maou nods and helps Ashiya find them. I see maou whisper something in Urushihara's ear and his face heats up. "U-um y/n... your thigh.....um to fix it.... uh...your pants..." his face goes crazy red. I understand so i nod. It wasn't bugging you due to blood loss. He looks at you shocked. "Its the blood loss you dumby!" Maou states to the confused urushihara. "So uh who will..?" He asks. They all agree that it would make most sense for Ashiya to do it. (Sense he isn't a teenage boy and maou is kind of really comfortable by that kind of stuff) After he finished you had fallen asleep. The lack of blood made you drowsy. He carries you out and sets you to sleep on the couch.

              ~Urushihara's pov~

I ran over at once and demanded to know how she was. He just brushed me off and told me she was sleeping. Sighing in relief I also decide to talk a nap. Maou still has me sleeping in a box. I crawl in my box and fall asleep.