New Classmate

~Your pov~

I wake up at 6:45am and run to take a shower before my mum wake up. Looking in the mirror at my tear swallowen eyes. I sigh and turn the shower and allow it to warm up before hopping in the shower. While washing my hair i start to sing.

"I don't want to die alone.. I don't want to die alone
I could fall apart here and now
I don't want to die alone

I want to be with you, you, you
I only want to be with you, you, you"  I quickly finish cleaning myself and run to my room careful not to be loud incase of waking my mum. Looking in my closet i grab black skinny jeans, a baggy black band tee of Falloutboy and a black jacket. I go to my mirror and add my thick black winged eyeliner (only the top lid). Quickly adds mascara and quickly put dark red lipstick on. Looking at the time i see it is 7:22am. 'Fuck i'm going to miss my bus! I grab my shoes and run out the door, forgetting there is stairs i fall down them.

"Oww!" I cry out and stand up not having time to waste. I run to the bus stop and place an earbud in my ear listening to music. I sigh. I'm the only teen in the area other than Urushihara and he doesn't seem to be coming. I glance up and see the bus coming. Getting on i flash the driver my bus pass and sit alone. As usual. I listen to the lyrics to the song filling my ears. I sigh and start to think. I wonder how much of the yelling they heard..  I guess I should go over and apologize after school... i guess so..

             ~TimeSkip 4th period~

I sit down right when the bell rings to my family studies class beside my kinda friend - Lily. Like I don't hate her and thats a lot coming from me but I don't really like her at the same time.

"Okay class, I would like to meet the newest member to our class! Introduce yourself" my teacher says to a familar purple haired guy. He looks slightly annoyed at her and says "Yo, I'm Urushihara..." He looks directly at me, smirking he walks to the seat beside me pointing at it. "Hey teach, can i sit here..?" She nods. I glance at him and smile. I quietly rip a piece of paper out of my binder while the teacher starts class. Quickly writing You weren't at the bus stop this morning..? He looks at it and scribbles a reply Why was someone worried about me...? Jokes, i slept in I nod at him and pull out my sketch book pretending to write notes and work on a drawing i started to draw last night a fallen angel. I was carefully drawing the dark wings when a piece of paper was thrown at my face. I open it Dude! Nice drawing... can i see your others...? I blush... not that i like him but compliments are so uncommon to me that i do. I nod as i hand him my book. I watch his facial expression as he looks at my drawings. Each has a different reaction.
Castiel from supernatural - A small smirk
A girl in a corner crying - A sad smile
Link from zelda - A smirk and snicker
Two hands holding eachother both with bleeding cuts - A little sigh
South park characters - A goofy smile
Pewdiepie - A smirk and a poke on the cheek

Then there was a half naked chick.... I saw him look uncomfortable and then i realised.... I snatched my book back and throw a note at him Your such a perv!! Xp he looks at you and sticks his tongue out at you Hey, you're the one who drew it! And who says its from the drawing...? I see him glancing at a pretty girl across the room - wendy. I frown and nod continuing my work on the angel. He pokes my side and a burst of laughter escaped my lips. I put my hands over my mouth knowing i drew attention to myself. I start having a small anixety attack. I start to tear up. 'Ugh i'm so stupid!!'

"Y/n whats so funny...?" The teacher stares at me. My face goes red in embarrassment. "I-I remembered a j-joke" i sigh "what was it?" 'FUCK' "Umm 'why did the cow buy a new MP3 player? Because she loves moosic'"Urushihara bursts out in laughter. "Dude that was so lame" I blush harder "shut upppp" I punch his arm jokingly and pout at him. "I'm s-sorry it was so s-stupid.. aha where'd you get that one from..?" I lightly laugh at how badly he is laughing "a cheesestring..." We both burst out in laughter with the whole class starring at us.

"I see you two are getting along huh?" Our teach winks at us.  "Ew hell no! I mean no offence... but he is my neighbour so i already know him..." we both start laughing again..