Thunderstorm

~your pov~

Its been two months since Urushihara and I met. We became close friends. I never let anyone in but I let him in. He knows about my anixety and he found out about my cutting. He was chill about it. Maou and Ashiya became like a second family to me since I'm always hiding from my mum there. I sleep there 1/4 the time. Urushihara is my best friend AND he is an anti-social gamer like me! Its awesome.

"Dude... dude.. Y/n!!! Helloooo..?" Urushihara waved his hand infront of my face waking me from my thoughts. "Hiii" i say snaping back from reality. "I was saying that we are home now." I look at my door. "Oh ok bye" i give him a small hug, he is used to this action and hugs back. "Bye y/n see you later" he smiles as i go inside my room.

               ~TimeSkip 5:47pm~

"Go play outside!" My mum had yelled at me before leaving for the weekend. I sat infront of our room with my 3ds replaying one of the pokémon games. 'Damn this level raising!!! Oh look its so cute'. I played for a few minutes till maou passed me.

"Good afternoon Y/n! Locked out?" He asks curiously. I shrug. "My mum said 'play outside'.... I don't think i'm locked out... my key is right he-...? Where is it?!" I check all my pockets. "Fuck.... ya i'm locked out" i giggpe quietly. He laughs at my stupidity. "When you're done playing outside you can always come over till your mum comes home okay?" He gives me a warm smile as I nod. I keep playing. I was just about to evolue my tepig when all i hear is a loud CRACK. I jump and look around suprised. It starts to pour rain. I shrug it off and keep playing under the roof thing. My breathing speeds up as another loud CRACK through the air, followed by a dozen more. I start to panic. Tears are streaming down my face. I am sobbing as i run to my neighbours' door. I bang on the door while sobbing. Another really loud CRACK goes off and I scream. "Guys please let me in" I shout over my sobs. Ashiya opens the door confused as i run in and hide under a blanket instead of greeting him. I keep whimpering. Urushihara walks into the room after hearing the commotion. Seeing me under the blanket he lift it right when a loud CRACK goes through the apartment turning the lights off. I jump into his chest and hug him tightly, sobbing.

"Y/n your shaking..?" Urushihara wasn't used to you showing fear or sadness near him much. He hugs you back in hope to calm you down.

                 ~Urushihara's pov~

Maou walks in and looks at us - in imbrace hugging eachother - and smirks. "Maou can you pass me my head phones and my computer?" He hands me the items with a questioning look on his face. I put the head phones on her and played.music from my computer hopimg that it would block the thunder from Y/n's ears. I hated seeing her so scared! She was my best friend, well... my only friend but still! I notice her calm and smile to myself. I feel myself tire and start to fall asleep with her in my arms.

                  ~Emi's pov~

"Aweh they look so cute" I comment. Maou had called me here unsure of what to do with the two of them. They were cuddled into eachother's arms asleep. "You said she was freaking out over the thunder ashiya?" He nods and replies "she kept crying and when she saw him she just hugged him and then i look away and that happened" I smile. "They are just close friends. He was calming her down. Don't get your panties in a twist Maou." Thats all I said before I left.