After work

~Maou's pov~

Work has been tiring. I was working twice as hard to get another promotion. Plus chiho kept trying to flirt with me the whole time which made it hard to focus. Since my bike got destroyed, I have to walk to work. Its a farther walk then ride. Curse you Lucifer. I'll have to remember to get Urushihara to pay me back sometime. I sigh looking up from the sidewalk i realise i'm infront of the apartment. 'Huh, didn't take long'. I walk up the stairs tiredly. I get to the door and open it, expecting to be greeted. But, instead its quiet. Not even the usual sounds of Urushihara typing or Ashiya humming while cooking. I look around suspiously. I see some movement and jump in fear. I walk closer and see its just someone sleeping on the couch. As i move closer i notice they aren't sleeping. I silently gasp. Y/n was kissing Urushihara. I clear my throat and see them jump away from eachother blushing.

"I-its not w-what it looks like!" They said in unison. "She fell on me!" Urushihara explains. "Onto your lips, for a few minutes?!" I exclaim. They both start blushing.

TIME SKIPPPPP

Ashiya and I were just coming back from discussing what I had saw.

"Are you two dating..?" I ask curiously. I see y/n glance at Urushihara and they seem to communicate with facical expressions. Y/n finally nods and the purple haired male replies "yeah."