Telling Her

~Your pov~
Today Urushihara left me a note saying he had to tell me something. I wonder what. I have dated before but I usually didn't give a crap about them. This is different though. Butterflies and all that cliché shit. I sigh. What if its something bad? Did i already screw up being a girlfriend within a day? Dammit.... Or maybe he just needs to talk about how often i bum at his house. ~no hobo~ . Maybe my stay there annoys them. Maybe they want money for the food i've ate there.

I sigh. I need to calm down. There at 3 hours tell thet said they need me. I decide to talk a long shower. Which lasted a hour. Damn... that was pretty long. I towel dry my h/c h/l hair. Hmm still a hour. I decide to actually look nice.

TIME SKIP

I was all dressed. Red skinnies with knee rips where i had fall. My shirt was a loose black Fallout Boy band tee. You could see my Hot pink bra if you looked at the sides while i stretched. Eh, whatever. My make up was my usual: Thick winged eyeliner, under eye concealer (for eye bags.. I don't get much sleep), dark red lipstick and thick mascara. I look at the time. How tell hell did that take over two hours??? I face palm myself and leave. I'm late. I thought as I knocked. Ashiya opened the door to reveal three well dressed men and one well dressed girl. My eye widen. Oh fuck. I shouldn't of came.. why is urushihara dressed up and his hair is brushed nicely??? I look around scared of what might be said.

"Come here y/n" Your boyfriend greets and pats the floor beside him. I nod while walking over.

"Why is everyone dressed up?" I whisper to him as everyone stares at us. "Its-"

"We have something to tell you" Maou cut him off.

"Cutting people off is rude maou!" He shrugs Emi's words off.

"We aren't from here" Urushuhara starts. I look at him confused as maou continues.

"He means from this world." Emi says.

"We are from a place called Ente Isla...." they continue about how Maou is Satan, Ashiya is one of his generals and Emi is Emilia the hero. "And your boyfriend is Lucifer" Maou says.

"BOYFRIEND?!?!?!" Emi exclaims enraged. "I wasn't too happy myself either Emi" Ashiya replys.

Looking at everyone with big eyes i think about it.
No way Maou is Satan he is too... nice. Ashiya is too much like a housewife to be general of an army. Emi is too rude to be a hero. And Urushihara.... Lucifer? As in the fallen angel? As in the fallen angel that went crazy and killed thousands??

I look at him. His eyes are pleading me to talk to him.

"Lucifer?" I finally break the tense silence. "How..? Doesn't he have wings?? And you know angel stuff?"

He lets out a mixture of a chuckle and a sigh. He looks at everyone and gestures them to leave. They do.

"Y/n. Ya i'm lucifer... I have done so much bad but after i met you.... all the anger seemed to leave me.." He explained everything. After a few minutes of explaining he stopped, leaving an awkward silence.

"....can i see them..?" I ask quietly. He looks confused so i tried again with my voice stronger. "Can i see your wings?" His eyes light up seeing i'm not scared. He nods. Suddenly there is s gush of wind and wings seem to of spawn on his back. Right in between the shoulder blades. I guessed. I look at him while slowly raising my hand to touch them. He nods as my finger tips brush against a feather. The corner of my mouth raise onto a smile. The black feathers were suprisingly soft. I suddenly get the urge to hug him. So i swiftly wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close.

"Y-you're not scared?" He sounded surprised. I nod and smile as he wraps his arms around my waist hugging me back. I kiss his cheek and pull back.

"So can you fly?"

The rest of our night was composed of stupid questions, tickle fights and cuddling. I'm glad he told me.