A/n

Yeah, I know. Everyone hates A/N.. But, I just wanted to apologise for not posting too much. I had a little bit of writer's block with this story so I started to write a few others. I have some more ideas for this one so I shall make it up to you with a long chapter :)
In the mean time... I was wonderibg if you'd check out some of my other current stories:
~One shots
~Honey's sister
~He...she...it?

Here is a little summary of each story:

One shots

One shots... everyone has read one shots before. If not... then I'll explain. A one shots book is a book full of cute little scenes. A chapter is a scene. Each chapter has a different storyline then the other. So it can have: reader x Rin (blue exorcist) then the next be Rin x Bon (blue exorcist) both stories have the same characters but a different story or it could be different characters but the same story: In the rain Gumball x Marshall lee (Adventure Time) and In the rain Tweek x Craig (South Park). One shots are not just fictional character love but sometimes real people too: Reader x Ashton Irwin or Harry Styles x Louis Tomlinson. You can request a scene and characters here or on any of the chapter in my one shots book. :) Lemons are also up for request ;)

Honey's sister
Ouran HighSchool host club (OHSHC)
Mitsukuni haninozuka or Honey has a little sister. Most people don't know about her. She was born with a caffeine addiction. She twitchs, stutters and shouts involutary. Honey loves his little sister and so does Mori (as a little sister of course). One day Tina goes to the host club to meet up with her brother and Mori. The knowledge of Tina being sister of Honey was unknown to all but them and Kyoya (who knows everything). So basicly she is a female version of Tweek Tweak from south park.

He...she...it?

He...she...it? Is a South Park fanfiction about an anxious transexual. She wants to be a he. Birth name: Jasmine Goes by: Jason

Jason is cousins with Kyle. Cartman bullys Jason saying how he is gay. Jason's best friends are Tweek and Craig. Tweek is trying to help Jason with his Anixety by introducing him to coffee. Her anixety in public places makes her stutter a lot.